Chapter 11

After a little crying, you sat down on your bed and looked around your room, your eyes still stinging. Sheesh... You really are weak, Y/N just like that asshole said. How can you let his careless remarks get to you? Was it because I couldn't materialise the dragon again? I don't know and I don't care! Huh.

*ding*

You open your phone to see a text from Mina.

Mina: heyyy wanna come hang out with me? Everyone is so busyyyyy you're my last hope!!! 🥺🥺😭

This may be a good chance to cheer up...

You: ok, I'm up for it. Meet ya in front of the dorms in 15 minutes.

Mina: YAAAASS 😎💕

You chuckle to yourself and change your clothes into something that defines you more , put on some makeup, took your phone and some money. You look into the mirror and admire yourself, posing as well. Your long hair was up in a high ponytail, your eyeliner on fleek 💅✨, red hoodie looking all good, accompanied with black ripped jeans and some black converse shoes. Mhmmm girl you're rocking the look!

You walk out, hands in your pockets looking out confident and pass by Bakugo whom you ignore COMPLETELY. You didn't know of the sneaky glances he took at you while walking out there gorgeous as ever.. And honestly? He was SO sorry for being an ass to you. But will he apologise? Oh hell no!!

Mina throws her arms around your neck into a tight hug and grabs your hand, literally dragging you with her to the bus station.

"I'm so excited, you have no idea!! There is an arcade that just opened and I can't wait to try ALL those games. Everyone is going crazy over them and they barely started their business!"

"Wow", you exclaimed. "Now you're making me look forward to it as well. What kind of games do they have there?"

"Hm.... That's a secret! We'll find out soon!"

"Damn... So secretive" you said as you nudged her arm with your elbow.

-------(time skip)-------

"AGHHHH DAMN YOU, LITTLE SNEAKY MONSTER!" you exclaimed while literally smashing the controller. "THIS IS TOO HARD, WHAT THE HELL!"

Mina laughs so loud she's almost crying. "Didn't know you can get so angry, especially over a game! Gimme." she snatches the controler from you and clears the stage like it was nothing.

Your jaw dropped. "H o w?!"
"M a g i c" says Mina. "I'm a pro, obviously." while also getting her hand through her hair and laughing triphantly like this:

" while also getting her hand through her hair and laughing triphantly like this:

(for y'all jojo fans, I gotchu)

You laugh with her and keep playing until it is very late. "Uh oh... I think... We will be in BIG trouble...."

"oh no... We might get punished by Aizawa-sensei" says Mina while shivering.

You said mumbling to yourself mostly while looking in the distance, but the pink babe heard you ".... Not like I mind his punishment though..."

"Man, you got issues-"
"Nah", you cut her. "He's like... The best, I don't mind it... Well I might have a few issues actually..."

(to be continued. Not even I know what's gonna happen xd)