Chapter 41

lunch, the witch went back, and Ivan went to Amor's house to help take care of Andy. Alvin, Cyril, Xize, Eli and others went to the forest to gather mushrooms with Bai Mu. The forest is so big and there are many mushrooms. Bai Mu wants to teach everyone to recognize mushrooms, pick up more and dry them, or save them for later eating. This time Tabor also followed them to the forest. Because there were several orcs to protect this time, they went deeper.

    When they reached a broad-leaved forest, they stopped and Bai Mu explained in detail which mushrooms were edible and which ones were not. Otherwise, he is really worried that these people, like Angelo, will only pick up those that are poisonous and cannot be eaten. White Mu was talking in front, and Anqiluo was opening a small stove for Tabor who was looking around.

    "Tab, you won't pick up those colorful mushrooms later." As he said, Angelo pointed to a white, flawless and very attractive mushroom at the foot of the tree not far away. "Look at the kind that looks good and can't be eaten."

    "I'm not here to pick up mushrooms." Taber looked at Angelo strangely. He only said that he would follow, but he didn't say that he wanted to pick up mushrooms.

    "Then what are you going to do with you?" Anqiluo thought to himself that this guy didn't play with him, right?

    "I'm here to pick up bird eggs. Brother Bai Mu said to make pickled eggs." In fact, once he ate omelettes and sighed that it would be nice to eat them in winter. When Bai Mu heard it, he told him that fried eggs were no longer good, and pickled eggs might do. So the little lion pestered Bai Mu and asked what is a pickled egg and what ingredients are needed? Then he asked his elder brother to help himself find bird eggs when he went out. But Celt only said that he was too fat to always worry about eating.

    No one helped him collect the bird eggs, and he couldn't eat the pickled eggs anymore, and Tabor was very frustrated. Today, he finally found the opportunity to go to the forest with everyone. Of course, he couldn't waste the opportunity. He wanted to collect more bird eggs.

    "Oh, then you must pay attention to safety and not run too far." Anqiluo felt a bit silly for his misunderstanding of the little lion, but he couldn't help but warn of the danger in the forest.

    The little lion agreed, and happily climbed up a big tree. He had already seen several big bird nests above it.

    When everyone first asked Bai Mu to identify the mushrooms for him, slowly everyone became familiar with the mushrooms that could be eaten, so Bai Mu rarely identified them. But I still feel very unwilling to see the good-looking mushrooms. I feel a pity in my heart. If it is not poisonous, it will be delicious.

    They had a good harvest in the afternoon, and everyone's back and basket were filled with mushrooms. After an afternoon of study, they can basically recognize the mushrooms they eat. The little lion also picked up a basket of bird eggs so that he could eat the pickled eggs.

    The people who had returned full of loads were not eager to go home, but followed Bai Mu and the others to the stream to wash the mushrooms. Then they went to Celtic's house. They still had to learn how to make mushrooms, otherwise it would be useless to take them home. They can't eat them. What if they can't get poisoned?

    So a group of people went to Bai Mu's home in a mighty manner. Bai Mu began to teach everyone how to make mushrooms into delicious food. Bai Mu emphasized that they must put garlic when they fry mushrooms, which is detoxifying. If you can't cook it, you must cook it for a while to avoid poisoning.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, I think eating mushrooms is dangerous. If you are not careful, you will be poisoned." Cyril felt that eating mushrooms was risky.