part 52

For a moment, Namjoon thought it was his blood.But when he saw his sister's shoulder,he wished it should be his blood instead of hers.He heard her deep breaths.She was hugging him tightly. His legs wobbled.He felt like his world stopped."D-Deoksim-ah"his voice was shaky.Eyes were becoming watery as seconds passed.

"Oppa"she whispered with so much difficulty. Her blood was oozing from her shoulder. The pain was unbearable but somehow she is used to the pain.She gulped hard before parting away to look at her brother's face."run"she whispered.

Namjoon slowly shook his head.His trembling hands raised up to her face."princess"he choked out the word.

Deoksim smiled through her pain."I'm fine.R-Run away"

"N-No.I can't--I can't leave you"he quickly picked up in bridal style."I-I won't let anything happen to you"

He looked here and there to find some help."SOMEONE HELP ME!P-PLEASE!"

Deoksim held his face from her hands and made him look at her.She knew that the danger is still lurking around her.She tried to make Namjoon leave her."oppa listen.Put me down"she said sternly trying hard not to show her pain.

Namjoon gulped and shook his head."n-no.I won't leave you"

Deoksim hissed when a pain hit her so hard.She couldn't keep open her eyes for a long time.Suddenly 8 men surrounded them.Namjoon slowly laid Deoksim on the ground.He sensed that those men are not there to help them.Namjoon's eyes darkened knowing they shot his sister.He gritted his teeth.

"Give us the girl man.You will be free to go"one man spoke through his mask.

Namjoon scoffed."Why would I listen to you?"

Those men laughed. "Do you wish to die huh?"
Before Namjoon could answer, Deoksim stood infront of him.

"I would like to ask the same question from you"with that she shot 3 men without giving a chance to them.Even with her shoulder injury, she was able to take the aim perfectly. It's not a big thing for her.She was trained hard.And she had faced these kind of situations a lot.

Other five men didn't waste any time before attacking Deoksim and Namjoon. Namjoon was also highly skilled in martial art.He grabbed the nearest wooden stick and use it to beat them.He tried his best to fight with everyone so Deoksim wouldn't tire herself.But Deoksim wasn't resting at all.She was able to shoot two men out of them.But she was becoming week because of the injury. The blood was oozing without stopping which made her dizzy.But she kept fighting.

They were able to knock the rest.But the hidden gun man was still watching them from afar.And Deoksim knew it because there was another red dot on her chest.She quickly did a back flip avoiding the bullet but she couldn't come to a stable position because of her shoulder. She fell on the ground.For a moment,she saw a white light but her vision came back.Namjoon quickly helped her to stand up."can you run?"he asked immediately.

Deoksim nodded with half open eyes.Namjoon placed her hand over his shoulder before running away.They somehow managed to come to the main road.Fortunately, a taxi stopped infront of them.

Namjoon and Deoksim got inside.Namjoon was panicking seeing Deoksim's whole blouse getting wet by her blood.Her eyes were going to close."sweetheart, please don't close your eyes.Please I beg you.Stay with me.Okay?"he babbled holding her face.He looked at the driver."Ajussi,please quickly drive to the hospital--"

Deoksim cut him off."No!p-please don't.T-They will find me i-if I go there"she said while taking deep breaths.

"B-But,where am I supposed to take you?!You're bleeding a lot Deoksim!"he freaked out.