bully's comeback

Y/n pov:
I wore my uniform and went downstairs and saw Jimin waiting for me.
Where were the others??
Jimin: hey I am taking you so let's go.
Y/n: but what about breakfast.
Jimin: yah we are having breakfast outside today so everyone is waiting for us at the restaurant but since I am supposed to take you I am waiting for you... But you are too slow.
Y/n: ohh sorry let's go.

In the car:
Y/n: Heyy Jimin?
Jimin: yah?
Y/n: why are you taking me isn't Jungkook supposed to take me!
Jimin: well I wanted to take you today anyway he has football practice after school so I will be bringing you home.... So I thought to take you there too.
Y/n: ohh k.
Normally when I go with Jungkook the drive is silent but with Jimin he keeps on talking with me.... I like it!

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿;
Jimin is following me around the whole day... And now I have class with Jungkook and he told that I have to sit him!!

*in class*
Ms. Park: students we have a new student in class today! Please come.
Then I saw a familiar figure entering the class.... All the bad and painful memories started flashing....it was the one and only yejun... He was my bully when I lived in busan....he used me as a punching bag..... I also fainted bcz of him! ... I didn't notice that I was shaking with fear.
Yejun: hello everyone my name is Kang Yejun nice to meet you all.
Ms. Park: ok now Yejun you can sit behind y/n......y/n raise your hand.
I raised my hand... He smirked at me... Boy I remember that smirk....the last time he smirked at me... He punched my stomach 15 times!!

After class I ran out of the room I could sense yejun's glare at me the whole time! I was terrified.. As I was walking I got pulled by someone... I thought it was Yejun I was in a verge to cry.. But thankfully it was my brother Jimin.
Jimin: woahh.... Sister why do you look so scared?.... Did that bunny make fun of you... So you came to your oppa to complain?
Y/n: no no it's nothing.. Lets go home..
Jimin: what why so soon I thought we could see Jungkooks match!
Y/n: please oppa I really need to go!
Jimin: I don't know what's gotten into u suddenly but sure let's go!

When we reached the car I SAW another gift bag kept on top of the car!! Jimin was fuming with anger.

Jimin: not again.....srslyy!!.... Open the note!
Y/n: ok
*note*
Hey there love!
I know that Jimin will read this with you so I just wanted to tell that no matter who it is no one can stop me from loving you!

Jimin was really angry!!

Jimin: y/n can I have the no. Through which he texted u??
Y/n: ummm.... I kinda deleted his number and blocked him 👉👈😅😅.
Jimin: *sigh* no worries I know he will text you sooner or later..... Let's go!
Y/n: ok.... Waitttttt.... I forgot to bring my book from class.
Jimin: ok bring it.... Quick.... I'm waiting.
Y/n: kk!

I went to class and took my book..... I was about to leave when yenjun appeared!!

Yejun: well if it isn't the shy girl. .. Ughh how much I miss punching you.
Well since I am here Seoul and in your class my wish has come true!
Y/n: stay away from m-me!
Yejun: aww baby girl is stuttering.
He then came towards me and pushed me to the ground.
Yejun: you are thin as a stick I can kill you in five minutes but sadly thats illegal!! I am leaving you today bcz it's the first day but be careful.
He left saying that!.... I was on the ground sitting helplessly!... I got up and wiped the tears and went to Jimin.

Jimin: took you long enough!
Y/n: sorry! I just bunped into jisoo.
Jimin: you left your dear brother in the sun and you were enjoying with you friend!!....he fake cried!
They never fail to make me laugh..... At this point I totally forgot that they were the meanest bullies in school... I thought they were worse than yejun.... But turns out I was wrong!!

Hey guys author-nim here! Pls give love to my ff.... I love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜