*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆ Chapter 24⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

A/n

Hellooooo i know the content of each chapter is decreasing and becoming shittier but Im slightly losing motivation to come up with ideas so now Im hardcore trying to motivate myself :,)

I hope everyone can continue putting up with my trial and errors and continue supporting me as well! <3

Now on with the chapter :D

Clay first person pov

After a pretty smooth night, I woke up to the familiar feeling of blinding sunlight entering y/n's room. It was surprisingly more comfortable when you actually sleep on the bed for the whole night and whatever pillow I was hugging was nice too.

I smiled idiotically and looked down only to find out the 'pillow' was y/n-

At first I was going to just throw myself off the bed and run then I realized that I would wake her up since she was lying right on my chest. she was sleeping peacefully and not showing any signs of waking up while her hair was all over her face. I giggled a little and gently placed some strands of hair behind her ear, further revealing her beautiful face.

I hate to admit it but I am simping for her right now. How she looks in person is lovelier than on stream. Without 40k people watching her through a screen, she really acts more carefree and like herself, if that makes sense.

I decided to go back to sleep so that I don't accidentally wake her up. Just as I was about to get some shut eye, I heard something which made me beg that my ears would deceive me.

"OH GEORGEEEE"

"NO DREAM *horrifyingly high-pitched screaming" "

"*intense kettle wheeze*"

the fu-

Upon hearing that, y/n slowly started to wake up.

"I forgot that was my fucking alarm ahh- Clay, turn it off...Clay..CLAY?!" She shot up and looked down at me, realizing the position we had been sleeping in.

"Very interesting alarm" I said as I almost died from hearing myself. I was cringing at myself for finding her put me as her alarm cute but only because she chose that specific audio-

"Sorry about my alarm, I find Dream and George's interactions funny and ear raping so I thought it would be a perfect alarm but now I realize the downside..." She said awkwardly as she pressed her two index fingers together while looking at the ground.

So she watches my videos?.. 

Judging by her reaction to my previous donos, she seemed to not really know who I was till recently i think.

But knowing she watches my videos made me feel this sort of confidence? Its hard to explain but the easiest way to put it is that it feels nice.

After lazing around for awhile longer, we both finally decided to get up. Y/n went to take a shower while Im currently rummaging through my bags for something comfortable to wear. I then just wore my iconic green smiley hoodie and some baggy jeans but kept the shirt I slept in.

"Is that Dream merch??" Y/n suddenly asked from behind which made me jump a little.

"U-uh yeah its is- Im a f-fan??" I said super convincingly, or at least thats what i told myself.

"Luckyyy I really thought his 200k one was super cute but He's literally at 14 mil now and Im only a recent fan soo yeah." She said sadly. Oh she likes that one? I literally think I have multiple of those at home but I wonder if I have one right now-