Epilogue

Dhruvv Arora

5 years later

I just got back from office and the moment I entered the living room I saw
Dhriti & Akshit fighting.

Not again!

Sachin was having a hard time seperating them.
I laughed at his state.
Priya had an emergency case for which she left.
Today we had a family dinner.
Sarah & Sachin were already here for dinner with us with Akshit.

Where is sarah?

Dhriti is exactly like her mom. Up for arguement anytime and everytime.

I just smiled looking at them.

I went to towards them and picked Dhriti up when she was going to poke the toy in Akshit's stomach.

"Why are you hitting him, Dhri..? I asked her.

"He— He— pulled my pony tail Dadda." She said pouting.

Sooo Adorable!

"Akshit how many times do I tell you not to trouble her!" Sachin said to Akshit picking him up.

They are of the same age. Both are 3 years old so they are always fighting!

"Ohh don't scold the little boy Sachin. My daughter here is a drama queen!" She said and entered the living room.

Dhriti immediately put her arms forward for Priya to take her.
She took Dhriti from me & kissed her cheek. Dhriti immediately put her arms around Priya's neck.

How much I love to see this!

"Why were you troubling him?" Priya asked her.
She again pouted.
"Don't make that face. Your Dad & all your uncles can fall for this cute face of yours not me, baby." She said laughing.

It is true. Everyone of us falls for her pouted face.
Whenever her mom refuses her of something she comes to me making that face.

And trust me it is the most difficult task in the whole world!

"Prii... She pulled my hair first!" Akshit said.

He calls her Prii because Sarah calls her that. And listening to Sarah even he is habituated to call her Prii!

"Because he was teasing me that he is 2 months older than me." Dhriti said scowling at Akshit.

"Okay enough of your fights now. You both are grown ups, right? If you fight like this than I won't allow you to play with Aditya & Rehan." Priya said to the both of them.

"Nooo... mom. I promise i will be a good girl." Dhriti said with a very sweet smile.

I was busy admiring them.
The same sweet smile which Priya gives after saying something sarcastic.

Dhriti looks exactly like me but behaves totally like her mother.

Very Stubborn!

Aditya is Rohit's 2 year old son and Rehan is Arjun's 1 year old son.

Priya always manages to resolve their fight by threatning them that she would not let them play with Adi & Rehan.

And then they both listen to anything & everything because they love to play with Adi & Rehan.

Priya put her down and then came & hugged me.
"When did you come? Did not change?" She asked.

I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.
"Yeah...I saw them fighting. So stopped to help Sachin." I said and laughed.