Last Chapter

A/N: hope this is good because I kind of lost my touch and also PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END.

And pls tell me if I have any errors because I don't proofread hehe

....

Y/N cooks the last order of the day.

"Special order, table 29!" She yelled and took off her chef hat.

After wiping her sweat with her towel, she went to the back to get her bag and immediately go home to rest.

"I'm gonna lock out!" She yelled out.

"Already? We're having drinks after. You should come." One of Y/N's coworker said.

Y/N took off her uniform and just put a jacket on.

"At least put a shirt on!" One of her coworkers entered the employees room.

Y/N just laughed and went out the back.

She quickly got on her bicycle and rode home.

Your POV

I got to my home and looked at the full mailbox.

"Jesus Christ."

I look at the packages around the mailbox and the letters.

I guess my housemates and I were all busy this month.

I grabbed everything and went inside the house.

"Sam! Sunny! Your shit is here!" I yell out and drop everything on the ground and closed the door.

When college started, Samantha offered me to live with her and Sunny since we're all studying in the same university.

Of course, I accepted. Only a dumbass will decline free home.

Never been home for 6 years now and I'm okay with that. I still have contact with Normani and Normani only. I found out that her and Dinah broke up recently and she wanted me to be her date in some event. She told me that she sent me the invitation.

Speaking of that letter, I dug through the mail and took the mail that's sent to me.

Bills. Bills.. Junk. Oooh coupon. Junk. Junk again. A wedding invitation. Junk. Ooh a check from the government.

Wait... wedding invitation?

I grabbed that letter and quickly opened the envelope.

I read it carefully and felt my heart drop to my stomach.

You are invited to the wedding of Allyson Brooke Hernandez and Troy Ogletree-

There was a long ass essay after that so I stopped reading. I have to sit down. Why do I feel so hot? Did they mess with the thermostat?

After sitting on a chair I took a deep breath and read the rest of the invitation. I see that Normani and i's name are written here.

Well it was Dinah's scratched out and replaced with mine.

I quickly gave Normani a call.

"Hel-"

"I'm not going to this shit, Normani."

"Ah it looks like you finally found the invitation."

"Why don't you just go with Dinah?" I asked, clearly irritated.

"Well, she decided to bring some bitch with her. I don't know what the fuck is her problem. She's the one who said we needed a break and when I decided to have one lunch with someone she decided to go apeshit. I don't fucking understand her. Her and her bitch can enjoy that dumb wedding and-"