After 5 years...

Gulf: yes that's why I don't want to kill him ....he has given so much pain to others for his lust I want you to fuck him without lube every night and use your compulsion that he won't be able to say this to anyone ...every morning he gets up with pain and every day he remembers that it is going to happen again with him...

And I am not asking you for me...it is for those kids who got raped by him...and if you kill him it will be a small punishment for him...

I know morally it's not right but I will throw such morals who ask me to leave this bastard for court judgment....... they can sentence him to imprisonment for whole life or hang till death but that is not going to take pains of all innocent people ....

Sam was scared after looking at the mew's face and listening to gulf's punishment....

San: let me do this for you gulf...I want your mew to be all yours...san opens his pant and remove his dick....

Gulf: shit....he looked to mew.....he is too much...sam also tried to run no please I beg you, please...

San: Mr. Baby... are you going to watch the show or can I fuck this bastard peacefully... ...sam sweetie I also love screams... let's play....

Gulf and Mew left but they heard him screaming.....

Sam: No aaahhh please I am sorry...please don't do this....aaahhhhh it won't fit ...fuck you will tear my ass....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hellllpppp meeeee pleeeeasseee.....

At home

Gulf: baby I was really scared for some time...but when I saw you....I felt you will never let anyone harm me....

Mew: you are a strong gulf.....and yes I won't let anyone touch you....

Mew came closer to gulf and said apart from me no one will touch you....Mew kissed gulf....baby can we....

Mew but ....you are still too big.....
Gulf felt shy....and blushed imagining mew's length....

Mew: baby, please....I want you...

Mew in no minute tear gulf's clothe and get on top of him....Gulf turns and spreads your legs...gulf did as Mew said....

Mew bite his arm and gave blood to gulf and lubed his member....he slowly entered gulf ass...gulf shouts....but slowly the pain is gone...and now he can only feel....the pleasure of mew's dick touching his sweet spot....aaahhh Mew.....

Gulf grinds his ass on mew's dick and after a long session, they both came....

Gulf gets tired with their hot steaming session and sleep....

After sometime....

San: Hello love birds....

Mew: San why you always come like this....

San: relax angry bird I came here to tell you that I used my compulsion on sam and now Sam knows everything about us, his punishment....but he will not say a word to anyone...

After 5 Years......

Gulf: baby please everyone is waiting for us.... We are getting married we need to get ready.... You are a vampire but I need time to get ready....

Mew: aah ahh ahhh.....your ass gulf.... it's so good....gulf and Mew in the hotel washroom naked...Mew is thrusting from behind and gulf has put hands on his mouth not to scream....there are lots of relatives, friends, and family present...and one small kid is sleeping in gulf's room...but Mew didn't listen to anything....