Let's make babies

Gulf: Now love me, my hubby....

Mew: I am ready to make love to my hubby....

Mew kissed gulf and without breaking the kiss they get up from the couch and moved towards the bed....

Mew pushed gulf on the bed and get on top....what you want me to do baby....

Gulf: I am not that shameless to tell you what to do...if you don't know what people should do on honeymoon then ......can I your San to teach you that too....I will volunteer him....gulf gave a teasing smile to mew....

Mew: oh so someone is testing my patience let me show you what I have learned so far ....he made a deep cut in his hand and gave blood to gulf to drink.....

Gulf: it's too much blood Mew...

Mew: have it baby you need too much of this....wait here for some time I will fill myself first then I will show you.....

Gulf:  he stopped Mew can you drink from me please baby.....actually San said that sharing blood creates an incredible bond between two...

Mew: No baby it's dangerous.... I am just afraid that what if I couldn't stop...

Gulf: I trust you baby....and I want you to drink from me...

Mew: Gulf, I am scared....

Gulf: Pull Mew closer to his neck..

Mew closed his eyes and dig his Cannies into the neck of gulf....gulf flinched but soon get settled....Mew took his fill and remove his Cannies....

Gulf: see it's not that hard....your love for me is more than your hunger baby...

Mew: gulf I am afraid....

Gulf: why now baby???

Mew: I am full and got all my strength now I am afraid who will save you from your horny beast husband...

Gulf's eye widened....baby don't scare me...

Mew pressed his lips to gulf and kissed....next moment both are naked and mew is thrusting ..while gulf is breathing heavily and screaming Mew's name.....

Gulf: aaah baby.... don't you get bored fucking so many times in a day....aaahhhh baby.....baby....please.....no more I am tired....

mew: baby ...it's our honeymoon...

Gulf: so what we did thrice in bed twice on the sofa once on bathtub....you carried me and fuck me on your body....you finger me ...sucked me...fucked me like a whore....we have done for so many rounds.... that I can't even count....

Mew: we did for 14 rounds only baby....

Gulf: Mew asshole I am human...I know I have your blood in my system but I can get tired please leave me....

Mew: once more baby....Mew let gulf sleep on his body and entered in his ass and thrusted again .....but Mew didn't hear gulf moaning or complaining......he called him baby ....baby....he saw gulf is sleeping....

Mew also closed his eyes and it's already morning.....

After 10 hours of sleep Mew opens his eyes but gulf is still sleeping....

Mew: gulf baby gets up...did I overused his body...Mew went outside to fill himself....when he came again called gulf....

Gulf: heard mew's voice he opens his eyes ....feels really lazy and tired....Mew, I am still tired let me sleep more....