Chapter 3

You had worked with Hans three more times, mostly bank robbing. Each time you did it however you seemed to have got none of the money.

This time you robbed the bank everything went smoothly and you and Hans walked into the bar without the money. Together you went to the boss Joseph who grinned.

"How much did you get?" he asked

"€500,000" Hans said

"Where is it?" Joseph asked, raising his eyebrows.

"In the van" Hans said. "But we want a cut"

"We need more equipment," Joseph said, taking a puff of his cigarette. "So no"

Hans, who was headed to the door, turned round annoyed.

"Nothing?" Hans said. "like last time, and the time before." Hans chuckled darkly. "I don't see any of this new equipment"

"No" the boss said. "It's given to Axel"

"Axel?" Hans asked "He does nothing"

"I would like it if you didn't talk crap about my nephew," Joseph said.

"I can do whatever I want" Hans said, lighting his cigarette. "Seeing as I was the one to plan these robberies. You would be nothing without me and my support. I want to keep whole €500,000 and split it with (y/n), seeing as she is the only one willing to help me"

"No" Joseph said. "The men you don't see are again working for Axel at the moment"

"It always goes back to Axel doesn't it" Hans laughed. "Well Joseph" he said, walking toward him and poking his chest with the but of his cigarette mark on it. "I am leaving and I am taking (y/n) and the €500,000 with me"

"Don't drag (y/n) into this" Joseph snapped.

"I will leave with Hans" you said. "I want a new dress"

"And you may get many with your cut of the €500,000" Hans said, smirking.

"I'm not going to allow you to leave" Joseph said and snapped his fingers.

"Yeah about that" Hans said. "Karl and Eddie has also had enough of your crap and are also coming with me"

Joseph stared angrily as Hans, you Eddie and Karl left the bar. Together you got into the van and drove towards Hans' new apartment. He was chuckling slightly as he drove, his new cigarette in his mouth. He offered you a puff and you took it and breathed the tar. Handing it back, Hans let it slit lopsided in his mouth.

"Will Joseph come after us?" you asked.

"Nah" Hans said.

"He is too weak" Karl said. "He is giving Axel resources which he fritters on drugs, and he will soon find out"

"Good" you said.

Hans parked the van, changed the registration plate and took the money out of the bag.

"So what's my cut?" you asked.

"Nothing" Hans said. You raised your eyebrows. "I'm planning a heist," he said quickly. "We need all the money for this"

"Nakatomi Plaza" he said "$640 million" The four of you stared at Hans in disbelief. "Then we all may retire in some exotic island somewhere"

"We need guns, c4 and men" he said. "And also you," he said, turning to you. "Do you want to help me?" he smirked. "We could share our cut" he said. You raised your eyebrows as Hans turned around and brought blueprints of the plaza.