Chapter 12

Yu Junchen returned to the villa where Luo Sheng sent him. When he told Meng Yang about marrying Luo Xiu, the whole family was very shocked and unbelievable.

"Meng Yang actually married Luo Xiu's father ?!" Zhao Juan said with a shocked expression on his face: "How ... how is it possible? Why did Luo Xiu's father marry Meng Yang?"

"Yeah." Meng Yang's aunt also said incredulously: "Meng Yang's age is so different from that of Luo Sheng's father. Meng Yang is crazy about what he did, and he can be your father. People get married. "

After recovering from the shock, Ms. Yang ’s younger aunt said, “Although ... Luo Sheng ’s father is older, but that is the leader of the Luo Group, no matter what he is like, he alone The assets and strength of the young men and women who want to marry him must have been more. The appearance and love can not be eaten as meals. When people are alive, it is the most important thing to enjoy. "

"Yes." Yu Junchen's aunt said: "This Meng Yang married Luo Sheng's father, which can be said to be a step forward. After all, Luo Sheng's father is the leader of the Luo Group, and Luo Sheng inherits Luo Jia ’s industry, I do n’t know how many years to wait. If Meng Yang gave Luo Sheng ’s father a baby, who will inherit Luo Jia ’s family property? It ’s really bad! ”

"What are you talking nonsense about ?!" Zhao Juan said very unhappy: "Meng Yang married Luo Sheng and his father, maybe it will affect Jun Chen's engagement with Luo Sheng. Do you know ?! Don't you say help Jun? Chen thinks of a way to discuss how well Meng Yang married Luo Sheng and his father is here ?! "

"We, I just said that," Yu Junchen's aunt laughed and said: "Even if Meng Yang married Luo Sheng and his father is a great thing, it has nothing to do with me and Jun Chen's uncle. Our couple My heart is definitely towards Jun Chen. "

Yu Junchen and his aunt only reacted. They are from Yu Junchen's side. It must be that Yu Junchen is better. They can be better. Meng Yang has nothing to do with their husband and wife.

Meng Yang ’s sister-in-law exchanged glances with her aunt and said, "Do n’t think too much, sister-in-law, our heart is also towards Jun Chen. After all, you know Meng Yang ’s character, too extreme and weird. Dare to count on him to help us a little bit? Jun Chen is such a kind person. Of course, we hope he can get engaged and married Luo Sheng smoothly, and then be happy and happy. "

"Yeah," said Meng Yang's aunt: "We all count on Jun Chen now. Although I am Meng Yang's dear aunt, we can't stand his temperament and character, like Jun Chen's good temper and good character. People should be more happy. "

Yu Junchen, who had been sitting on the sofa without a word, stood up and said, "I'm tired and I went back to the room to rest."

"Jun Chen ..." Zhao Juan also stood up, and after watching Yu Junchen go upstairs, she angered the others: "I tell you, if Jun Chen can't get engaged to Luo Sheng smoothly, you all Move out for me, no one wants to stay here! "

As soon as Yu Junchen entered the room, he lay down on the bed. He now understands Meng Yang ’s feelings somewhat. Everyone lives in his house, but one set behind the other is calculated for his own benefit. Holding him. But Yu Junchen already knew what kind of people they were, so he did n’t really pay any attention to it. Now, what he is most worried about is whether he can get engaged with Luo Sheng smoothly. Let Meng Yang continue to show him the contents of the book handed down from the previous generation of Meng Jiazu.

Yu Junchen thought that Meng Yang could not understand and comprehend the contents of the books, and those books were useless in his hands. If they were in his own hands, he would definitely play the biggest role. He really needs those books for the beginning of the competition, but what exactly does it take to get those books? .