#1. Bonus Chapter: Samiya Begum

PAST 

-Some hearts choose to turn cold-

Our sweetest billionaire found love, after enduring years of marriage with our Ice fashion queen. 

Finally, the charming king is free and in love. 

Taking slow sips of coffee while sitting before her office desk, Samiya simply flipped towards the next page of the magazine and eyed the flamboyant colours. Fashion, gold and literature, she had always been so fluent in these skills and was considered a woman of strength-yet her power did intimidate many, and people, with illiterate upbrings and gazes that searched for opportunities, took advantage of that. It was disgusting from it was many from her work staff who thought they could replace her. 

Some women really needed to be given a reality check. 

Illiterate people, who had hardly seen money their wallets, always searched in others' wallets. It was pathetic to think about how her husband had fallen for the charm of such a woman. It was disrespectful, degrading and a complete nuisance. Sadly, this was what she had expected would happen because she knew that marrying a man solely because he claimed to had fallen in love and would even earn stars for her heart was a mistake. She had been foolish, despite being warned of acting so. 

When Samiya's parents had got divorced, her mother had grabbed seven-year-old Samiya by her shoulder, pushed her to sit her on the bed and warned her to never let a man be her weakness, to never give status-less people more than they deserved. She had felt so confused and hurt at that moment because her always so prim and proper mother had cried out loud for the first time while having mascara running down her cheeks, her hair bun messy and anger blazing sharp in her eyes. 

Since then, her mother had pushed her to be the best, excel in every field and get so empowered that no man could ever be her weakness. She did exactly that and was extremely proud of her accomplishments. At just the raw age of 16, she had earned a distinction in designing, travelled to so many places and got recognized as a talented designer. Her choices, preferences and ideas were even admired by the royalty, and her dear friend-a princess of Jamaica-even wore one of her signature designer dresses.

All these achievements and successes, they had made Samiya so proud, and she was so inspired by her strong-willed mom to do more. She loved her mum, and yet again, today, the wise words of her mom had turned out to be true. 

Never let a man be your weakness...

Never give status-less people more than they deserve...

Samiya was a refined and strong woman. Yet again, she had allowed a man to humiliate her; choose a worker over her. 

Disgusting. 

Simply shrugging away the irritation, she flipped to the next page while thinking of how she needed to have dinner with her mom and then briefly turned to look at the bright sun blazing in from her wall-length window. 

Her dad had married one of his staff workers, her husband had married the house-nanny grabbed from the lands that they owned. Both men in her life had been so easily swayed and distracted. Thankfully, Samiya was not an insecure woman. She knew her worth and class. Such fickle-minded men with classless choices and simple minds, they weren't worth a second of her mind. 

"You look busy." Her best friend, Zarina, now stepped into her office, with her heels clicking against the marble floor. 

"Yet you got to meet me without an appointment," she dryly spoke, still not looking up from the magazine. She had to get her fill of eloquent fashion choices.