07 : 𝖣𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄

[🛒]

[Y/N's POV]

It's finally time to return to Seoul. Taehyun and I packed early so we could leave already as he insisted. We also agreed to skip class for the day since it takes hours of drive to get back.

"Do take care, okay?" Mom cupped my cheeks, giving them slight squeeze.

"Mom.. You can let go of me now.."

"Of course. You too, Taehyun. You must look after each other, okay? Remember, no babies until graduation."

"Mom!"

She chuckled and shooed me away. Taehyun already stuffed our bags into the trunk. He offered a front seat yet I chose to stay at the back. With that, he drove away. My family stayed back, waving at us goodbye until they disappeared out of the mirror's view.

"Thank God." He sighed.

"Thank God what?"

"I'm going home, what else?"

"I thought you liked it here?"

"I do." He stared at me through the rear view. "But I hate the fact that I went here not to get you working for me but to behave and pretend like I'm dating you instead."

"Come on, it was worth it." I teased, crossing my arms.

"Shut up."

He grabbed something from his pocket and threw it at me. It was a long, long list of grocery goods. I scanned everything, gulping at the possible amount it would cost in total.

"When we get home, I want you to rush to the store and grab everything in the list. Arrange them as soon as you get back."

"Sheesh.."

Taehyun rolled his eyes and turned on the radio. To my surprise, CLC was on the mix, singing a song I never thought I could relate to.

"Black and dark sunglasses, red lipstick. Even if I don't have those things on me, I can always be worse than you imagined."

"First of all, it's really hard to look down on good people. You've learnt something stupid and now you're imitating it."

"I tried to be so polite. But why do you keep bothering me?" I sang along.

"It doesn't mean anything to me to end you at once. The real cruel devil, you don't know just from looking on the surface."