26 | In My Mind

I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight on my chair after stretching. I glanced over the room and my eyes landed on Jimin. He was sleeping soundly, head rested on the seat beside his.

I looked over at the screen to see that it was switched off.
We must've fallen asleep after finish some episodes.

I got up and walked over to Jimin.
'Hey Jimin, get up.' I lightly shook him.
Jimin groaned and stretched.

'Hee-Ra is that you?' He asked wearily.
'Yeah it's me. Let's go back to our rooms. We'll get pains all over if we sleep here.' I insisted.
Jimin nodded back and we headed upstairs.

'Well then we'll continue the drama later?' I asked.
'Of course. Good night Hee-Ra.'
'Goodnight Mochi.'
And we both entered our rooms.

I changed my clothes and jumped into bed. I pulled the sheets over my head and slowly drifted to sleep.

Jimin's POV

I entered the room and fell onto my bed. Jungkook was already sleeping soundly, body sprawled out on the bed.

'Eugh I'm not tired anymore.' I sighed.
I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram.
After a few minutes I laid my phone down beside me.
What should I do?

I walked to the arcade room and decided to play a few games until I felt sleepy.

'I thought I'd find you here.' Someone chuckled.
'Jungkook, I thought you were asleep.'
'I just got up and saw that you weren't there so I came down here.' He replied.
I gestured him to the seat next to me and we both spent some time playing.

'Hey Jimin, what do you think of Hee-Ra.' Jungkook asked.
I suddenly let go of the controller and faced him.
'Why are you asking me that out of nowhere?' I responded.

'It's just that I confessed to her earlier, she told me to wait three days for her reply. Do you think she likes me?' He sighed.

'Y-you confessed?!' I yelled.
'Shhh..and yes I did.'

'When did you start liking her?' I asked.
'I guess since we we first met, after scaring you and all those other times. Only recently did I realise my feelings for her though. Anyways answer my question.'

'Oh right, well from what I know, firstly Hee-Ra won't reject you because who makes someone wait for three days just to reject them and secondly Hee-Ra doesn't seem like she doesn't like you.' I answered.

'How can you be so sure?' Jungkook asked.

'Well during our series marathon Hee-Ra fell asleep she was talking about you in her sleep.'
'M-my name? What else did she say?' He stuttered. I could practically see his cheeks running through the whole red colour spectrum.

'She only said you're name once and that's it, but from her smile I can only assume that it was something good.' I replied, whilst Jungkook nodded back at me.

'Ok thanks Jimin, I'm gonna head out, I'll see you later.' Jungkook said before rushing out of the room with no hesitation. 'He must really like her.' I scoffed before turning back to my game.

The next day
Hee-Ra's POV

My alarm was ringing and I struggled to get out of bed. Today I had a one-to-one training session with Yoongi. Namjoon insisted that I should as Yoongi was the best at weapons combat.

'Second to none.' Namjoon said quite fondly that day.

I stepped into the shower before water came pouring down onto me like a gushing waterfall.
The water trickled down my body whilst darkening my hair.

My thoughts started to clear only until Jungkook popped in my head. His gorgeous smile engraved into my mind. He started mouthing the words, 'I love you' .

I slapped myself out of the daze and widened my eyes. Why did he suddenly come up in my mind? Out of everything and every time, it had to be Jungkook.. whilst I'm showering?!

My cheeks blushed to crimson colour thinking about it. Swiftly, I finished my shower and dressed into my usual training outfit: a simple plain T-shirt and tracksuits.

Tomorrow was mission day so today I decided that I'd train as much as possible.
As usual, I strolled down the stairs and made my way to the training room. On the way I encountered Taehyung.

'Hey Tae, how you been?' I asked. He looked like he just came back from somewhere.
'Good, you?' He replied.

'I've been well, did you perhaps come back from somewhere?'
'Yep, Seohyun messaged to have breakfast together.'
'That's good to hear! I'm glad things are going well between you guys.' I grinned.

'Thanks to you, anyways I'll head upstairs, see you around.' Taehyung said before strolling up the stairs and I continued to make my way to meet Yoongi.

Once I reached there, I saw him sitting on the floor tampering with a revolver. I shut the door which made him look up. He waved and then carried on tampering with the gun.

'Hey, what's up?' I asked, sitting down beside him.
'Nothing much, I just got this revolver cleaned but it still doesn't seem to work.' He muttered.

'I wish I could help but I don't know anything about gun maintenances' I chuckled whilst patting Yoongi's shoulder.

'Oh well, it's not like we used this thing anyways, it sat around for a good few years, might just sell it to someone.' He said before getting up.

'Why don't we start our training session then?' Yoongi smiled, lending me a hand to be able to stand up.