Chapter 5

Genesis' POV

Turns out we were going to an important meeting between Lorenzo and the second biggest Mafia group, the meeting was held at a big ass building which looked like it was only for rich people. When we hopped out I noticed Lorenzo's face was serious which meant this meeting was real shit. He strutted towards the entrance and I followed behind him until the bodyguards for the building stopped me.

" You can't be here, VIP only." One of them spoke up. He was big as hell with a suit that hanging on for dear life and black sunglasses.

" How bout I put my fucking foot up your a-" I was stopped when Lorenzo came over and placed his hand on my shoulder. They seemed to get real scared when they saw him with me. I mugged the fuck out them niggas and walked with Lorenzo into the building. Walking to the elevator, some important looking people stepped out but someone caught my eye. That fucking new lightskin nigga. What the hell was he doing here? Taking note, Lorenzo gets in and drags me in with a couple of his men while some went in the other elevator . I noticed his hands were in the middle of back but were inching lower to feel my ass. I felt anger build up in me, this nigga think cause he kidnapped me imma be his bitch. He looked at me smirking while licking his lips but that changed real quick when I swung for his face, his eyes widened as he grabbed my hand to stop the punch. He had a tight grip on my arm, I swung my leg back and aimed to kick his dick. Then one of his men held my leg in place so I couldn't move.

" Fucking pussy" I spat at him while he only smirked at the reaction he got my out of me, by the time I gathered enough strength to react, the elevator stopped. Lorenzo had let go of my hand and fixed himself before heading out , the men still had me restrained like a fucking animal.

" let me go" I shook them off and mugged them. I knew they couldn't touch because I'm their Donna? Whatever that fucking mean. Lorenzo had already started to walk towards the meeting room, reluctantly I had to follow. When his men opened the door, I saw a big built white nigga with tattoos covering the whole of his body with his hair in a ponytail. He was surrounded by guards who suddenly straightened up when Lorenzo entered and sat down, almost immediately his men stand straight behind him.

" Hello Lorenzo Almanzer, how are you?" he greeted with an outstretched hand to which Lorenzo gave him a head nod in response.

" Alexander, What are we here to discuss?" Lorenzo asked as he leaned back in his chair and cross his legs. I got bored of them talking so I headed towards the glass window and took in the scenery. I'm not gon lie it looked cool being so high basically right above the city, I just stared out the window out of boredom and slight curiosity. I was slowly becoming aggravated cause I wanted to go back to Lorenzo's place and sleep but he dragged me here, i turned around to see Alexander staring at me like he wanted to eat me.

" Fuck you looking at me for?" I questioned angrily staring at him with the same intensity, as his bodyguards look like they were about to jump me any second.

" Feisty one, Lorenzo is he yours?" He ask while licking his lips. Now when Lorenzo does it it's kind of sexy, key words kind of, but when he does it, he just looks like a fucking retard. Something was off with that nigga I could tell.

" I'm no one's the fu- yeah he's mine watch yourself". Lorenzo interrupts me as Alexander looks taken back but nonetheless his flirty demeanour disappeared but he still had a slight smirk on his face. I turned to look at Lorenzo to see he had an emotionless face which seems to scare Alexander and his men.

" My apologies. So as we discussed, are you ready to sign the peace pact?" Alexander questioned with hope in his voice. This man a whole liar I see through it but Lorenzo can do what he wants. Lorenzo hummed in response, when one of his men gave him the paper to sign. My legs started to cramp from all the standing so I walked to the seat next to Lorenzo and sat down. I sighed as I leaned my head back and stuffed my hand into my joggers, I'm bored as hell mane I miss my nigga Kahlil. So deep in my thoughts I didn't even feel Lorenzo's hand snake around my thigh, see this mad gay, his large hand rested on my thigh while his other hand he had on the table. I shook my leg vigorously so he could the hint to move it but he gripped my thigh tighter in response, I was getting mad agitated and was about to yell when he whispered in my ear.