11

Lexi

"My head is pounding," Judd groans, my body moving to the curtains. I close them and walk back over to him, crawling back into the covers. He moves quickly onto me and I put my hand on his cheek, his head resting in the crook of my neck.

"I had fun with you," I tell him, and I can feel his lips curving against my neck.

"I like being with you," he whispers, his arm tightening around me. His arm is flexed and he sighs, nuzzling his head in my neck even more.

"What are your plans for the day?" I ask him, running my fingers through his hair. His hand spreads against my back as he moves his arm beneath me.

"I really don't want to do anything. All I have to do is lift later," he explains, my head nodding. I close my eyes and he lifts up a little, looking down at me.

"What are your plans today?" he asks, smiling at me. My hand grabs his cheek, his green eyes very bright.

"Just some homework, that's all," I explain, his warm body leaning over mine.

"Do you want to go and get breakfast?" he asks, and I smile. He smiles down at me and he leans down, pressing his lips to mine. Judd's arms wrap around me tightly and I can barely move, but I don't mind. I like being wrapped in his arms.

His lips start to kiss over my jaw and I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling. Judd has plump lips and they're so soft, making it hard to breathe sometimes.

My hands run against his bare skin, his torso hard to the touch. His muscles are uncanny and his body alone makes me swoon.

"Lexi," he whispers, trailing his lips against my jaw. I hum and look up at him, his eyes looking into mine. "Is this okay?"

My heart pounds and I smile, his lower lips taken between his teeth. "It's good," I tell him, his head nodding. Our lips connect again and his hands start to feel my sides, my back arching to move closer to him.

I move my hands into his hair and he lifts his body off me, but keeps his lips on mine.

"Are you okay?" I ask, his eyes looking into mine.

"Yeah, yeah," he says, lifting his hand and running it through his hair. My lower lip is taken between my teeth, coming to realize what's going on. He's aroused and is trying not to make it known.

"Judd," I say, his body rolling off me. But I lean over him and look into his eyes.

"I may be 'innocent', but I know what's going on, baby," I say, his eyes looking into mine. He gives me soft smile.

"God, I like it when you call me baby," he grins, and I lean over. I kiss him and his eyes look into mine, his hand grabbing mine.

"I just really don't want to freak you out," he tells me, lifting his other arm and resting it beneath his head.

"Judd, you asked me if I was okay and I told you I was," I explain, and he looks at our fingers.

"Yeah but that was for kissing," he says, his eyes looking back up at me. His thoughtfulness is cute, but I don't want him to do this every time we make out.

"Judd, you're going to get aroused. I am," I tell him, trying not to make him feel as though I'm attacking him for being hard.

This feels like a really weird conversation. But I'd rather talk about it then have awkward silence.

"You are?" he asks, almost perking up at the fact. It makes me let out a soft laugh.

"Yes. In case you really want to know, girls get horny too," I explain, and his eyes blow wide. It makes me laugh and I lean down, kissing his cheek.

"Jesus, Lexi," he whispers, lifting up and pulling me into his arms. I laugh even more and his lips press to my face, my heart so full with how he treats me.

"You're something else," he grins, my hands grabbing his face. Judd holds me on top of him and his arms wrap completely around me.

"Get used to it," I beam, his hand lifting. He pinches my cheek and I smile wider, his head lifting so he can kiss me.

"Can I ask you something?" he asks, and I nod. I watch his bright green eyes flicker between my lips and eyes.

"Will you please tell me if you're ever uncomfortable?" he asks, and I start playing with his hair.

"Judd, it's going to be very hard for me to be uncomfortable around you. You make me feel safe; very safe. Don't worry about us going a little further. I won't hesitate to tell you if I'm not ready, and I know you're going to do the same," I say, his green eyes looking into mine.

"I'm just...nervous. The last thing I want to do is take things too far, too fast," he tells me, and I nod. His consideration means the world to me.

"Judd, I'm very attracted to you and there's going to be times I'm going to want to start exploring things," I tell him, a blush forming on my cheeks. I'm not going to deny my body's reaction to his.

"As you could see, I'm very attracted to you too," Judd whispers, and I smile before pressing a kiss to his lips. "I just want you to be sure, Lexi. That's all I ask."

My lips press to his again, his hands lightly running against my back. There's something about his touch on my body that makes me know that my feelings towards him are unlike any other.