CH 17

Jungkook's POV.  

Its been three days we came to Venice, Italy and now we all are going out of restaurant after eating our lunch, heading towards Venice grand canal. We're going to spend our time there by riding a boat and after that we'll go back to house...

Soon we reached the grand canal and everyone splited into couples and disappeared leaving me and y/n alone (jin and Namjoon, yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok, me and y/n). And it was getting awkward beacuse we both don't know what to talk to eachother, then i saw two girls staring at me like I'm a meal for them....

Y/n POV.

I was standing beside jungkook when I saw that two girls are staring at jungkook in a dirty way which made my blood boil, i mean how can they look at my man in this way. My jealously was taking over me so, i decided to tell them that he's my man.
"Baby, come on lets eat ice-cream" i said as i held onto his arm and pointed towards ice-cream stall. He looked at me with shock as his cheeks tinted red which made him look so cute. "a-ah yeah come on" he shutter as we went to ice-cream stall. He handed me my ice-cream and he was holding his with other.

I couldn't control my laugh and brusted in to laughter. He looked at me with frowned eyebrows and dark pink shaded cheeks. I've never seen him in this condition beacuse he always used to act hard. "Yah....why are you laughing..huh" he said as he started wiping his face with his hand thinking there's ice-cream on his face.
"Beacuse you are blushing so so hard...is it beacuse of me..?" i said as i wiggled my brows. "W-what...am i?" He said as he placed a hand on his cheek to calm his face down.

Jungkook pov  

As we were eating ice-cream, my inner devil woke up and i thought of taking a little revenge on y/n for making me blush but it's a natural process what can i do, she called me baby and also held on to my arm. Of course it's natural for my virgin body.

I turned towards her and stared at her and she noticed it "if i was blushing then why did you called me baby and held on to my arm lovingly...were you jealous beacuse of those girls....hmm" i asked as i smirked "n-no i was not....and e-even if was then i have a right to be jealous beacuse you are my h-husband" she tried to defend herself "but I think you said that you don't love me then why are you so jealous" but me being me I'm not going to let her win. I took a step forward and she started backing away and i repeated this process until she was about to fall back into canal but i held her waist tightly and her hands trembled with fear of falling in water, her ice-cream slipped out of her hands and fell in to water.

She was staring at me with a hope to not let her fall in water "I-I-I lov...ahh I'm not talking to you" she said as she pouted as i was still holding her by her waist to not let her fall in water. I wanted to kiss that pout away so badly that i couldn't control myself and placed my lips on her and kissed her, i backed a little to make her stand straight but i didn't broke the kiss to my surprise she was shocked a little but the kissed me back. She placed both of her arms around my neck as our lips moved in sync. I rubbed my tongue lower lips asked for enterence...

After sometime i we both ran out of breath and parted away and placed my forehead against her as we were breathing heavily. I backed away and held both of her hands and looked into her eyes "y/n...I LOVE YOU and want to grow old with you... I want you to share your pain with me and I'll share all of my happiness with you and one most last and important thing i want to have lots of kids with you" i said all of it in one breath as she was staring at me as tear roll down her cheeks.

I don't want her to say no to me, please god don't do this to me "And if you say no to me I'll sing baby baby baby ooo, like baby baby noo, I thought you'd always be mine." I said as she bursted in to laughter and hugged me "yes..i also love you soo much" she said i released from hug and kissed her forehead.

Just two or three chaps left guys...🎉
I'll start a new book Inshallah...