Chapter 15

Meng Yang and Luo Xiu approached Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen. Meng Yang introduced to Luo Xiu: "Her husband, this is Luo Sheng's current love partner, Yu Junchen."

"Luo, Uncle Luo, this is Yu Junchen." Yu Junchen asked Luo Xiu nervously.

Luo Xiu just nodded and said nothing.

"Luo Sheng, I know that I married your father. It is difficult for you to accept it for a while. You also know that you are not willing to call me Dad now." Meng Yang said with a smile: "But I can understand your Mood, just like I am now just married to your father, but I already hope that you can marry the most suitable person. Among those who came to the wedding today, there must be someone more suitable for you. My father and I will be good. Help you pick. "

"You ..." Luo Sheng's scolding almost blurted out, and he couldn't scold under Luo Xiu's cold eyes. He only clenched his fists and gave Meng Yang a hard look, then hugged Yu Junchen Turn around and step aside.

Yu Junchen glanced back and happened to meet Meng Yang. Meng Yang looked at him and deliberately smiled proudly. Yu Junchen couldn't help worrying more. He felt that with Meng Yang's prevention, he would be more difficult with Luo Sheng.

In fact, Meng Yang didn't even plan to stop them together. He wanted to see, in this life, after he changed the direction of things, the two of them would not be as loving as the previous life.

Lu Yunjing, his grandfather and his father are here. Meng Yang greeted them in the past, and Luo Xiu was also talking to several of his friends.

Luo Xiu's friends ridiculed him: "It's too sudden for you to get married. I have known you for so many years. Why don't I know the young type you like?"

"Yeah, for so many years, I haven't seen anyone you particularly like. We are confused at your marriage."

"There is still, you have someone who wants to get married, and even we are hiding it, is it too boring?"

"I have to know it in advance, so I can tell you in advance. I suddenly decided to get married, and I myself didn't know a few days earlier than you." Luo Xiu said.

"Really? It doesn't fit your personality. Is there any reason?"

Luo Xiu shook his head and motioned them not to ask.

"But the kid is really pretty."

"Yes, the appearance is impeccable, but you also see more people who look good. It seems that he is particularly attractive to you."

"Anyway, you still have a companion by your side. Enjoy the wedding night tonight."

Luo Xiu's friends raised his glasses to bless him. Only Luo Xiu sighed helplessly in his heart.

Among the many guests who came today, many people are thinking, if they knew that Luo Xiu liked this young and beautiful boy, they could prepare earlier, but it is not too late to know Anyway, they do n’t send marriage objects anyway. Those who have sent Luo Xiu young and beautiful boys are even more puzzled, thinking that Luo Xiu suddenly changed his preferences?

Although the people who came to the wedding banquet almost didn't know Yu Junchen, they also knew that these people were rich or expensive, and almost all of them were high-profile people in high society. Imagine that before he was ten years old, he lived worse than ordinary people, but now he has been able to stand among the crowds of high society. This is a very different change for him.

"Can we hold an engagement party here when we get engaged?" Yu Junchen asked in a low voice.

"You can do whatever you want." Luo Sheng looked at Yu Junchen and said.