T H I R T Y - S I X

This wasn't her first time at the Malfoy Manor, nor was it going to be the last. She had been coming here since she was a child, along with Blaise and Georgia. Today, felt different. Scarlett didn't know if it was due to the fact this was her first time there as Draco's girlfriend, or if the uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach had something to do with Lucius. She was hoping it wasn't latter of the two.

Draco felt her uneasiness radiating off her body and took ahold of her hand, lacing it with his. He too was feeling the same feeling, but buried it deep to give her confidence.

The trio made their way up the long Malfoy driveway and to the dark eerie looking mansion. Cissy opened the door for the couple leading then into the living room so she could go find her husband.

Bringing her here definitely felt a bit arbitrary to her as it was so last minute. She had wondered when he had the time to even plan this whole stunt.

"I know what your thinking," he whispered in her ear. The two sat in the luxurious living room, cuddled together on the couch in the middle of the room. Their legs intertwined while she layer on his chest, slowly playing with his hair.

"Do you now?" she hummed. She stared directly at the magnificent tree in the corner. Green and white ornaments filled the tree. Yards of silver garland wrapped all the way, while piles and piles of  gifts filled the space below.

"I do, you think i've lost it completely bringing you here last minute, and you're wondering how I made these plans to get you here without you knowing," he chuckled.

"Mmm maybe you do, but you're forgetting one thing," she whispered looking up into his eyes.

"Really? What did I miss, darling," he asked softly, staring right back into her gorgeous green eyes.

"You forgot how i'm thinking about how lucky i am to get a boy as handsome as you," she smiled. His face tried to hide his smile but failed miserably. Tilting her head up by he chin with his first finger, he leaned down placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"I'm the lucky one, darling," he murmured against her lips. She reconnected their lips, making her nerves shoot electricity throughout her body.

Narcissa stood in the door way, with her husband next to her, watching the two kids completely in love with each other. "They remind me of us Lucius," she whispered up to her husband. He rolled his eyes in annoyance at the Hufflepuff sitting in his house. She elbowed the old prejudiced man, "Don't be an old grump! Be happy your son is happy, especially with a girl like her," she whispered with much force. He went to open his mouth to retort but shut it when his wife sent him a glare. He sulked next to her watching the two on the couch enjoy each other's company.

***
"Draco," he heard someone whisper. "Draco, come," they whispered again. He didn't move a muscle. Someone put their hand on his shoulder, "Draco it's almost time for diner."

He opened an eye to see his mother hovering over him. He immediately recognized he was in the living room, remembering he fell asleep with Scarlett on his chest. He nodded up to his mother letting her know he'd get them up to prepare themselves for diner.

Slowly, he stroked her cheek with his thumb. She looked so peaceful sleeping on his chest, he almost didn't want to wake her.