Chapter 18

Before the engagement ceremony officially began, Yu Junchen was in the lounge, talking to his friends.

"Luo Sheng deserves to be the master of the Luo family. I heard that it is necessary to hold a banquet here, even if it is rich, it may not be possible."

"That's it. Of course, you can use the hotel you want, and use it whenever you want, and you don't need to spend a penny. You just need to give a command, and someone will prepare it immediately. , Right Junchen? "

"I don't know very well, it was all arranged by Luo Sheng." Yu Junchen said with a smile. In fact, he knew it very well. Luo Sheng personally went to the general manager of the hotel and said it several times before the manager agreed because he didn't want to offend him. Yes, but the money must be paid.

All of Luo Sheng 's expenses are now given by his grandfather. Mr. Cheng really likes Luo Sheng 's grandson, but he has cultivated Luo Sheng so hard, and his investment in Luo Sheng is better than that of his grandsons. More, of course, is to enable Luo Sheng to bring more benefits to the Cheng family after inheriting the Luo Group.

"Jun Chen, will Luo Sheng's parents come today?"

"Aren't you asking nonsense? Certainly you will come, how can your son get engaged and the parents are not present? Right, Jun Chen?"

Yu Junchen just smiled and didn't answer, because he was not sure if Luo Sheng's father would come, only that Luo Sheng's mother would definitely not come.

"So Meng Yang will come together? I still feel very surprised when I think that Meng Yang actually married Luo Sheng's father."

"It must be because Luo Sheng looks like his father. Meng Yang cannot be with Luo Sheng, so he decided to marry Luo Sheng's father."

"Really Meng Yang did this kind of thing, but Jun Chen, after Meng Yang married Luo Sheng's father, shouldn't it affect your stay with Luo Sheng? In case Meng Yang blows Luo Sheng's father What's the wind beside the pillow ... "

These people were originally friends of Meng Yang and Lu Yunjing, but they didn't expect that Meng Yang would actually marry Luo Sheng's father. They regretted that they were standing too early, but now it's too late to regret. According to Meng Yang's character, he even My dad did n't care anymore, let alone these people, so now they can only stand firm on Yu Junchen 's side, and then expect Yu Junchen to marry Luo Sheng successfully, otherwise they will be white The team is gone.

Moreover, some people can only be considered rich at home. In the past, the conditions were far worse than those of Lu Yunjing 's family, and much worse than those of Meng Yang. Compared with the Luo family, that was a far cry. So they I have never seen Luo Xiu himself, but I think that since Luo Xiu and Luo Sheng are father and son, they must look very similar.

"Luo Sheng's father did not disagree with our engagement, and I believe that my relationship with Luo Sheng can overcome everything." Yu Junchen replied.

The others looked at each other, and then continued: "Luo Sheng is the only son of his father. His father will not remarry until now. It must have been done. Luo Sheng must inherit everything. They are, after all, father and son. Which is so easy to be provoked? Luo Sheng's father, in the end, will certainly respect Luo Sheng's choice. "

"Yeah, Meng Yang definitely thinks that as long as he marries Luo Sheng's father, he will definitely prevent Luo Sheng from being with Jun Chen, but today Luo Sheng is not going to get engaged to Jun Chen, his purpose is absolutely not Possible to achieve. "