Indifference | تغافل

I was going to upload it tomorrow BUT decided otherwise

HAPPY READ!

آیت سناؤصبرکی کوئ قرآن پاک سے

ورنہ الجھ پڑوں گامیں سارےجہان سے

(Ayut sunao koe sabr ki Quran pak say

warna uljh parhun ga mein saray jahan say)

DURRANI HOUSE:

"Come on Bhabhi you can do it", Zain and Huzaifa cheered Faryal.

"Astaghfirullah, Tum dono nay apne bhai ko chorh kr party badal di (You both have left your brother side), Don't worry Zohaib I'm by your side", said Usman (Zohaib's cousin).

"keep supporting him Usman, doobtay ko tinke ka sahara (Drowning man catches the straw)", Huzaifa laughed.

"It's not like that, I'm sure Zohaib bhai will find the ring first", this time Maham (their other cousin) came in for the defense.

"Got it", Faryal announced with a tight-lipped smile and showed the ring she had found.

But in reality, Faryal was the only one who was finding it. She had already realized that his hand was not moving in the solution, not even a single move. She just played along to not embarrass herself and make the situation more awkward. Zain and Huzaifa were very well aware of the situation as well that's why they were trying to make her comfortable.

Zain took a rose from the vase, sat down on his knees, forwarded his hand in front of Faryal, and said with a cheeky smile, "Hey beautiful! Will you be my sister?"

Before Faryal could say anything Huzaifa dived in.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!😂

"Huh, attention seeker. Zain she does not need another brother she already has me", Huzaifa rolled his eyes.

"No way, you can not be her brother. I am the one who wanted a sister", Zain replied, seething in anger.

"Okay thanks for reminding me my sweet brother I do have a sister, you were the one we always considered as a sister, did you forget? let me remind you those frocks and clips mom used to dress you up with", Huzaifa winked.

Zain's face turned red from embarrassment and he whined," Bhaiii stop lying in front of everyone".

"You know who is lying, stop throwing fits like a kid", Huzaifa replied with a chuckle.

"I'm not a kid, you are lar Bhai", Zain huffed making everyone burst into a fit of laughter.

Faryal looked at them with an amused smile, her eyes sparkled with gratitude, and nodded her head positively to Zain after taking the rose.