Chapter 63

Hello! Another update so soon! I've got work to do but i'm procrastinating by writing this! Oh well... Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Plus, thank you for 160,000 views?! What?! I love and appreciate all of you!!! Also, the song above is I'll Make a Man Out of You by Dan Vasc! And, if ya wanna join, here's a link to my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hDWxEd2 !

"You... YOU SAID YOU'D STAY WITH ME!! DON'T LEAVE ME OLD MAN!! THIS ISN'T WHERE YOU DIE!! NOT NOW!"

"DAD!!!!"

Smoke billowed up into the skies above the building of U.A. Fire and brimstone could be smelt for miles, the sky cast black as ash cried from the heavens, as if the universe itself was crying out.

Bloodlust blanketed U.A, so thick it swallowed any breath taken, fear causing everyone in close proximity to shake and tremble, some falling unconscious due to massive amounts of bloodlust leaking from the building.

Onyx fire licked the sky, outlined with amethyst, it was no normal blaze. It had no heat, no warmth or life, just a cold embrace, a vow of death, the eternal damnation of hell.

A visage towered over one Nana Shimura, the face of death, wreathed in hellfire, glowing emeralds glared with absolute abhorrence and hatred at her, burning through into her very soul. Even with fire burning all around them, the room was frigid, so bitter and austere as if all life had been rendered naught under the intense flames of Hell and Vengeance.

Izuku bit out in a glacial tone.

"You have committed a grave crime today. You will face my retribution." Izuku gripped at Amaterasu, the spear tainted crimson, spitting at her.

"You will perish by my hand."

Nana shook in terror as she stutters out;

"W-wait! I-I-I'll tell you who sent me!" Izuku didn't bother with a response.

"It was Doctor Ujiko! He works at Jakku General!"

Without responding, Izuku raised Amaterasu, fire spinning around as he pointed the tip right above Nana's heart; he pulled back his arm, shaking as he starting to push forward, intent to kill the monster in front of him. A bloodied hand catches his arm before the tip could pierce the skin, and Izuku halts his movements and looks at the owner of the hand, tears flooding down his face as his former mission flies out of the window.

"Dad!! You're going to be okay! Please, stay awake! LIVE! FOR HIZASHI! FOR ERI! FOR ME!!"

Black flames curled around the critically injured hero, comforting him in the warmest embrace, the flames healing the man's wounds quickly, stitching them up.

But he didn't have enough...

His black flames stockpile had slowly been depleting without him even using them and now he feels only hatred at himself for not checking why sooner. Shouting, uses his quirk to get the message across;