𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

⊱ ─── {.⋅2nd Person's POV ⋅.} ─── ⊰

A young man was seen rushing through the busy city of seoul. Constantly cursing for being late on his first day for his new client.

"Should I get coffee? I mean...I'm already late. I'm gonna make the most of it" You thought before entering starbucks

You ordered at the counter and a few minutes later your name was called along with another person.

"Vanilla Latte for (Y/n)?" You rushed at the  counter, not wanting to be later than you already are.

Grabbing the coffee and muttering a small thank you, you turned around only to feel your body collide with another small one.

It was a woman smaller than you. You analyzed her features carefully. She was fully covered up with an oversized jacket, black facemask and a pastel pink baseball cap.

But what caught your attention is her stunning eyes. Realizing that you were staring, you quickly averted your gaze to your grapefruit-ade soaked white dress shirt.

"Fuck" You mentally cursed

She looked up at you since she was smaller than you. For a second, you were about to dismiss her saying that it's okay because you thought that she was going to apologise.

But the world did a 180 and the opposite happened.

"Yah! Are you blind?! You should Apologise to me!" She exclaimed. For someone so short, she sure has a loud voice

"Excuse me? You crashed into me! You apologise!" You weren't backing down for something that isn't your fault...well both of you are at fault.

"What?! I was peacefully walking out then you came out of nowhere! So you should apologise to me!" The other customers seemed to be bothered by the shouting, so the barista asked both of you to tone it down.

You settled down for a bit but she was still seemingly tensed up.

"Tch... For a guy in a suit, you're not as gentleman as you look. You made me lose my drink and late to a meeting." She crossed both of her arms. She was getting on your nerves and because of that you remembered that you too were late for a meeting. So you grunted in frustration.

"Excuse me...miss blind granny. Just shut up and buy a new one! I'm also late for a meeting so let's get out of each other's hair!" You grabbed your Vanilla Latte before turning your back on her.

"YAH! You buy me another one!" You heard her shout but you didn't pay her any attention and continued making your way to the door. Your superior's going to kill you for being too late.

You heard footsteps rushing behind you. So having quick reflexes, you turned around. She had a shocked look on her face, unable to stop her own body.

So she crashed to your body again and on instinct, you wrapped your arm on her waist supporting you both, making you drop the vanilla latte.

It gave you another chance to admire her features, once again glancing at her stunning eyes. It was very cliché, You can't see her face, yet you already think that she's a gorgeous woman just by her eyes. She seemed to check you out too.