Gone But Not Forgotten (f.w)

Summary: After you died at Hogwarts you were forced to spend eternity there because of 'unfinished business' But what is left unfinished?

Reader's House: not said

Warnings: cursing, angst and fluff!

A/N: soooo i accidentally went a littleeee bit overboard with this one... but whatever! also! i got my inspiration for this piece after reading the fic Beautiful Ghosts by the lovely missdawnandherdusk on tumblr! after reading this wonderful and beautifully written fic, i came up with the idea for this one! so you can thank them for this freakin long piece of writing lol. please please go check them out and show them some love! ALL of their writing is AMAZING! hope you guys like this one! if you enjoy my writing please consider buying me a coffee! the link for my kofi is on my profile!

Word Count: 4,299

Peeking your head around the corner you smiled to yourself as you watched the first years get sorted

Peeking your head around the corner you smiled to yourself as you watched the first years get sorted. Your grin widened when you noticed two identical redheads go up to the sorting hat one at a time. It looked like there were some more Weasley's and that made you let out a laugh. You watched as they were sorted into Gryffindor, happy they got into the same house as their family. Soon enough all the first years were sorted and the feast had begun. As soon as you saw a couple of the other ghosts popping up here and there, you made your way over to the Gryffindor table, making sure no one could see you. You popped your head up through a plate of chicken, right in front of the twins. You couldn't help but laugh at the little yelp they and others around them let out.

"More Weasleys!" You said happily, flying up from the table and hovering behind the twins. "And who might you two be?" Both of the redheads smiled at each other before giving you their full attention.

"Well, I'm,"

"Fred. And I'm,"

"George."

You smiled even more as they spoke back in forth, already knowing the three of you were going to get along just fine.

"Glad you two are here to save me from Percy. I'm Y/N." You said and tipped an imaginary hat.

Once again both of them grinned wildly. "So are you friends with all of the Weasley clan?" George asked, to which you nodded.

"Yes sir, indeed! I was best friends with your mum back in school so I've made it my job to become best friends with all of her children as well! So far the only one who has denied my friendship is Percy but I don't expect anything less from that uptight prat."

Both of them nodded in agreement before you flew above them a little more. "Well, I'll leave you two to finish your dinner. I hope our paths cross once again." You gave them a wink and a wave before flying off to annoy some of the other students.

➽───────────────❥

"Oh Weasleysssss!" You called out, flying towards the twins at a fast pace. You laughed loudly as they stopped suddenly, you going right through them. Turning around to face them you smiled and they immediately returned the grin.