s1:ep4→discoveries

╭─────────────────╮

ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ⁴
❝𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎❞

╰─────────────────╯

Look on the bright side, people will be less suspicious of me. Everyone gets in trouble from time to time, right?  The psychic considered, trying to not let himself get irritated.

You and Saiki stood outside the classroom as punishment for talking in class. Admittedly, it was mostly your fault for lashing out and slipping deeper into your frustration.

The faint, boring drawls of your teacher from the other side of the concrete wall slowly made it's way to the ears of the two troublemakers

Your eyes moved to your left, So you're Saiki Kusuo, huh? You watched the psychic sigh for the nth time.

It was a weird situation for Kusuo. So far, you didn't tell anyone. Thankfully.

Judging by your behavior, you weren't even a tiny bit scared of him. Only a tad cautious and awkward but that's about it. You're acting as if it was just a reccurring thing, even after he basically threatened you to wipe you off the face of the earth.

Masochist, he mentally grimaced.

"Hey," He flinched. He only looked at you in his peripherals.

He curiously peered at you, trying to decode you; His telepathy proven to be useless.

You pursed your lips, sucking up your pride to try and apologize to him; Your hand went up to rub his shoulder as a form of comfort--

He moved his shoulder away.

You tried doing it again but he swiftly dodged it, his feet is still on the same spot.

This goes on for a couple of seconds but then you decided to gently step on his shoes.

His face remained stoic but his movement halted. You took your chance and held both of his shoulders.

Instantaneously, the world became silent; His internal dialogue got cut off by a loud and continuous train of thought

Say his name, Be genuine--Be genuine. Just apologize. Say it say it say it--Sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry---

"Sorry," you blurted out.

He tensed.

He heard you.

It was an interesting experience, to say the least.

His eyes slightly widen in realization once your hands left his tense body. You looked away and stared at the opposite wall once again.

What the fuck was that?!  You mentally yelled, this is awkward, he's just staring at me now.

Feigning nonchalance, you started whistling to fill in the gaps of the awkward silence between the two of you.

Saiki hesitated, he pressed his lips and looks around for any lingering spectators. Slowly, he parted his lips, muttering softly,

"Do that again."

Your whistling stopped, a long silence ensued. You tried to pick up all the possibilities of what he meant by that.

You turned to look at his figure, an eyebrow raising in suspicion.