5.

The next thing Asura knew she was in front of a large golden gate while floating above the clouds. Her human form was gone, and replaced with her red skin, piercing yellow eyes and her long red tail. Amenadiel was nowhere to be found.

"You are Asura Morningstar," a voice boomed from the gates.

Asura couldn't see anything's but clouds covering inside the gates so she nodded.

"Yes I am,"

"My son Lucifer made you out of fire correct?"

"Yes sir,"

"He loves you Asura. I watch him with you. I see the way you two are together. You complete Lucifer, and you will end Lucifer as well,"

"What?" Asura asks shockness laced in her voice.

"Lucifer needs to go back to hell. And your going to help accomplish that task,"

"No! No I won't! I love Lucifer you can't make me!"

"What could you possibly love about Lucifer? He's nothing but a liar,"

"YOUR WRONG!" Asura yelled with fire coming out of her hands. "Lucifer is never a liar, he never once lied to me! I love Lucifer for everything that he is, the good and the bad. He's very sweet, compassionate, romantic, funny. He'd never hurt me and I'd never hurt him, I love Lucifer for who he is. I don't care that he is the devil he's a good devil you made him out to be bad because he did one little thing. I will not help you end Lucifer, ever,"

"I didn't want to come to this Asura," God sighed as Asura gasped when chains started springing up from below the clouds.

They wrapped around Asura as she began screaming.

"WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Taking you into hell, so Lucifer has no choice but to follow,"

"Father this wasn't apart of the plan," Amenadiel says eyes wide as He was inside the gate.

"I know what I am doing my son. This is to bring Lucifer to where he belongs,"

"NO! NO! LUCIFER! LUCI!" Asura screamed just before the chains had dragged her down.

👿👿👿👿👿👿

Lucifer Morningstar was worried. He drowned his third scotch as he bounced his leg up and down. It's been a couple of hours since his Asura had left and he could feel that something went terribly wrong. He placed his hands together and prayed. Within a few minutes his brother Amenadiel had appeared.

"Amenadiel where is she? Where's Asura?"

"I didn't know he was going to do that Lucifer," Amenadiel mumbled without looking at him.

"Do what? What's happened?! WHERES ASURA?!" Lucifer yelled as Amenadiel held his hand out and a chain came from below it.

"LUCIFER!" Lucifer heard Asura yell out in distress.

"ASURA? ASURA WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lucifer yelled panicked laced in his voice.

Lucifer's eyes widened as he saw Asura chained up from behind Amenadiel. She was laying on the floor with her hands and legs tied behind her back. She was also in her true form.

"LUCIFER! LUCIFER DONT DO IT!"

"SHUT UP!" Amenadiel yelled pulling on the chains.

"What's going on? What is this?!"

"Asura didn't wanna help in bringing you back to hell, so Father put her back there instead where she belongs. He knew that if she went you'd go to,"

"ITS A TRAP! DONT COME LUCI PLEASE!" Asura yelled before Amenadiel let go of the chains causing it to drag her back down into hell as she screamed.

"ASURA NO!" Lucifer shouted as she was no longer behind her brother.

"YOU BASTARD!" He shouted running at Amenadiel full speed as he tackled him to the ground.

"ITS THE ONLY WAY LUCI!" Amenadiel shouted as Lucifer was throwing punches at him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Mazikeen yelled from on top of the stairs. 

This gave Amenadiel the chance to kick Lucifer off of him as he landed hard on the ground. He wiped the blood from his mouth.

"Asura went to heaven to talk with my dad. Now she's trapped in hell by my Dad. I have to go back for her,"

"Lucifer you might not come back if you do,"

"I DONT CARE!" He shouted eyes glowing red. "She's my wife! I love her! I'm not going to sit here and let her burn. If this means I have to stay in hell then so be it," Lucifer says with determination in his voice.

A/n: two updates in one day! Also, the chains that Asura have on are the chains of hell. Kinda like how you see in Anime.