𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕 ☻︎ Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

We love a good Bakugou one shot for the life of simping.

This is angst mixed in with a bit of fluff!

Reader is female and has a little ball of sunshine further on, named uh you'll see.

Requested by OhSangwooOfficial

Anime is my hero academia streaming on Funimation and more.

Enjoy~
___________________________________

Sometimes even the best things in life, stopped beating like a heart full of gold. Instead it was filled with tears and sorrow, like a cloudy depressing day every single day.

Sometimes even the fun times in life that were once memories being done and created, were slowly turning into the actual memories. Those memories were slowly beginning to drift in the ocean.

Sometimes even the relationships that seemed to be the best just like the stars and the moon, became crushes as opposites. Just like the snow and the warm sun.

Sometimes things happened that you wished you had some type of time machine for. In order to reverse what had just happened or mend things that broke. Things that hurt like your heart, or happy memories like loving one another.

Don't leave, don't drift away like you should be doing.

Come back, I promise to be better, I was under a spell.

Sometimes life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans, as a singer once said.

This was all fake, yet it was reality.

Things that suddenly happened out of nowhere could not change, they could never change with the way some people act.

You could not even fix anything, you couldn't even try an inch to do so.

If only humans were not humans. If only they were robots who didn't have feelings or emotions to express, they were robotic.

If only the cruel humanity listened to things humans said between each other, that was out of the question.

It has never worked once, there's always evidence marked hard like a fingerprint.

Like a cut that always bleeds. A bandaid nor stitches could fix it.

Only a specific person that once tore it apart could.

Katsuki Bakugou was your wonderful boyfriend of more years than you can count.

It was incredible because you both had started dating in the eight grade all the way through high school and into the collage years.

You both still were in collage, one of you suffering more with an extra, two?

People thought that the relationship between you two wouldn't last.

Sadly, they were right.

On the night of a chilly galaxy, the perfect night that was clear and all of stars shined brightly down.

The stores with little fairy lights in stores lighting up the streets and creating a little fog as people walked down frantically.

With children.

With babies.

Cars honked as each and every one of them created more traffic for the people coming in. Most of them probably heading home from a long and hard plus stressful day at work.