17

Before you guys say anything I did change the dorm layout for story purposes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"They want to arrest me?! For what exactly?"

Aizawa kept his eyes focused on the road. "Illegal usage of your quirk in a combat situation, and murder."

"There is no proof that I actually killed that villain. Her body was sucked through the vortex, for all we know she could have just been knocked out."

He looked at you skeptically. "You sent a massive shock through her entire body, after knocking her to the ground with an intense blow."

You shrugged. "Those villains are like roaches she could very well have survived, and even if she didn't they can't charge me without a body present."

"You are being awfully calm about the fact that you may have just killed someone." An edge of concern was present in his voice.

"Honestly I think my mind has shut down due to all the information that I've been hit with in the past few hours."

He sighed and looked back to the road. "I am sorry that you had to find out that way the teachers were waiting until we knew you could handle it to tell you. And although you shouldn't have been there in the first place you handled the situation quite well, and you did manage to get Bakugou out safely."

Your head shot up. "Wait, you knew?!"

Aizawa pulled the car into the school parking lot. After parking, he tilted his head back and shut his eyes for a moment. "We had our suspicions, based on your abilities and the fact that the villains had left you unharmed during the time you were captured, it was a plausible theory."

Betrayal shot through you. "And how long have you had this theory?"

He unbuckled and stepped out of the car, you followed suit. The warm breeze brushed over you as you stared at him, waiting for an answer.

He ran his hand through his hair. "Y/N now is not the time to be having this conversation you need to rest and-"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN?!" Tears pooled in your eyes, and your hands began to shake.

He looked surprised by your sudden outburst of emotion. "It was first brought to my attention about a month ago, I didn't want to tell you right away, you weren't emotionally ready."

"Why are you always the one deciding what I can and can't handle! I would have much rather heard it from someone that I actually trusted, rather than finding out from my father himself in the middle of a battle for the entire world to hear!"

Tears streamed down your cheeks and your voice began to break. "You know, I thought that I had finally found somewhere where I could heal. But this entire time you heroes have forced me to pretend to be someone that I'm not!"

His eyes were wide.

"You say you didn't tell me because I wasn't ready? You didn't tell me because you were afraid! Everyone is afraid of me for something that I didn't have a choice in! I didn't ask for any of this!"

Aizawa walked to where you stood and placed a hand on your shoulder. "I'm sorry. I know that none of what's happened has been easy on you."

"Yeah no shit."

He sighed once more. "Myself and All Might will be meeting with the police force tomorrow morning. I promise that I will not allow them to take you into custody. Everything will be handled."