34

Both Namjoon and Seokjin was confused why the younger was actually acting so unbothered by it as if he'd expecting this to happen and at the same time he didn't. That it made them wonder if Jungkook had met Valerie around somewhere 'cause he's not that surprised. 

"Gguk?" The older asks softly cause he was worrying. 

Jungkook didn't care if he was worrying his hyungs because of the way he was acting, he simply started to walk away and didn't look back, ignoring everything including his hyungs that were confused as fuck.

Valerie who was only meters away from them stopped walking and stood there frozen on her spot while looking so shocked, Jungkook never tried to look back at her. Her heart shattered into pieces, she expected too much, expected that she'd still be the apple of his eyes.

"J-Jungkook?" She called out quietly this time, Namjoon and Seokjin looked at her with a furious look, both aren't even sorry for Valerie. They followed Jungkook leaving Valerie there alone and hurt..

As soon as they all completely vanished into the crowd, suddenly her blood started to boil. The feeling of being ignored like that- yes she was used to getting all the attention to her, but also a big part of her knew that Jungkook was not that easy to get back.

The feeling of betrayal? No, she just felt like she needed to take revenge to all of them for making her look like she was the bad person all these years.. Not even thinking that she was.. She was really the cause to all of this.

She wanted revenge because she felt like it, not even thinking about how he made Jungkook a mess when she cheated on him in the first place, Yeah Valerie was indeed a bitch.

~

Jimin had gotten back in the university because he couldn't wait Taehyung anymore, of course Taehyung went there for a reason. Not because of the books but the beautiful Jackson Wang who always go there.

He was alone laying on his bed while trying to think of something he could do while he's alone, He wanted to go out but the thought of seeing Taemin after what happened earlier in the library sends him a wave of chills.

He was confused. Cause why?, why the hell did Taemin do that all of the sudden. A lot of questions were floating around his head waiting to be answered but can't be.

He groaned while massaging his temples, he tried to think of other things 'cause his head was already hurting from just Taemin. Adding the fact that Valerie's arrival was also giving him a migraine 'cause he was also worried for Jungkook, yeah, he knew he had no rights to feel like that but the hell who does even care if he cared for Jungkook? Yes, Your right, No one but Jimin himself.

It was normal to get worried for you- of course your crush and to hell who does even care. No one would care if you cared for someone actually, 'cause the hell they don't own you. But in Jimin's situation he cared, because he felt like he was pushing his ugly self into this beautiful Jungkook that has no chance of liking him back, what a shame indeed.

He had this mindset of thinking of yourself as ugly cause every person in the earth does. Which obviously is not even true, people Just don't see what the real beauty Jimin holds inside and out. Even Jimin himself doesn't even realize that he was pretty and deserved to be called as beautiful.

"What did I d-" he was about to have a drama scene right there when he felt his phone vibrate under him, he grabbed the phone under the pillow and looked at the I.D caller.

"Seokjin hyung?" He looked at his phone screen while raising an eyebrow, the older usually doesn't call him at these times as it was their time for football practice.