𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

"Ticket?" I sit in Hannah's car, holding my bag in my lap with my yellow coloured ticket in my hand. I nod, showing it to her. It says all of my information that she had put into the forum. "Bag?" She asks and I motion to the small bag I had brought with me, holding everything I need. "Laptop?" She asks and I unzip the bag, holding it in her direction so she can see the device that has so much of my work on it. "iPhone charger and box?" She asks and I pull it out of the side pocket for if I need them.

"Got all of them," I laugh lightly and Hannah shrugs a little. "You're such a mom." I laugh as we watch the traffic drive past us as we are parked right outside the apartment building.

"Bruh," Hannah says, staring at me with a little grin on her face. She's dressed rather nicely compared to me as we sit in the car together. I am wearing a dark beanie I had stolen from Will and some dark jeans with a huge red hoodie. "Fine I won't miss you then." She huffs jokingly and I shake my head side to side a bright smile on my face.

"You will." I laugh a little and she glances at me, knowing that I am right. "I will be alright," I promise Hannah and she starts the car, putting it into drive so we can go to the airport. "I'll text you everyday as well." I add and that seems to satisfy her.

"You better." She says and I look out the window as she starts to drive, slowly going through the streets of Brighton to get to the motorway. "I think you'll feel better," She notes, seeming to sense the anxiety that is growing in my chest.

"Maybe," I mutter looking out the window at the rolling clouds over us. I am going to miss England again but then again. "I'm so tired," I yawn, knowing I will fall asleep as soon as I get onto the plane.

"Time zones will do that to you." She laughs lightly and I cozy into the car's passenger seat knowing that it will be at least half an hour if there is no traffic whatsoever.

"Ah shut up," I mutter.

"Maybe one day," Hannah starts to speak after a few minutes of comfortable, cozy silence with the occasional rush of a car by us and I look over at her again. "I'll come to the States and meet the boy that stole my girlfriend." She grins shooting me a wink which makes me laugh lightly.

"Be nice," I mumble, messing with the strings to my hoodie.

"Eh," Hannah says, watching the road as we drive. "I'm doing him a favour, I'm allowed to be mean." She argues and I make a small face.

"Oh," I say confused and she smiles. "How so?" I ask and she turns the heat up a bit which I am very thankful for.

"Because I am making you go back," Hannah states nonchalantly and I make a face.

"You're not making me do anything," I laugh at her comment and she gives me a glance to which I roll my eyes joking at. "Shut up."

"You love me," She grins happily.

"Maybe," I nod. I pull on the hoodies cuffs, my eyes traveling to the window and watching cars pass us and we do the same to others. I smile softly as we drive because this feels so normal, just going for a drive with Hannah or Will feels so much more like home then anything else. "Why you laughing?" I ask and she grins.

"Remember when we were littler and we used to sit on the roof of my parents house and watch the airplanes fly past?" She asks and a smile grows on my face because I do.

"And we always thought that they were shooting stars," I laugh lightly, recalling all of the nights we would just stay up for hours just sitting and watching the sky together.

"And Will would always make fun of us for it," Hannah adds between laughs and I grin.

"Until he started doing it himself." I recall because the day he came up to the roof with us, coming to tease us I had told him to chill with us for a few minutes. He had been in awe when he realized what it was like.

"Yeah," Hannah agrees pulling up to the airport with a small sigh. "Things were easier then." She hums and I nod a little.

"You tell me," I sigh and she gives me a smile before we climb out of the car, making our way to the front doors of the airport which are already flooded with people coming in and out of them. We walk in together, cutting through the crowds of people to get to our terminal. I sigh as we find our gate and lean on the glass windows. I glance over my shoulder at one of the planes that is getting ready to set off.

"Flying makes me tired," I yawn and she grins a little, throwing her arm over my shoulder for me to lean on her.

"You'll be fine, you big baby." Hannah teases me which makes me huff.

"I'm not a baby Han," I mutter, watching groups of people walking past either on their phones trying to get themselves a car or just walking in groups with friends or family without a care.

"Ok buddy," She laughs lightly and I stretch lightly, pulling away from her. "I'm going to miss you like hell." Hannah frowns a little, not wanting me to go still. The time we had spent together had been so amazing and it is so nice and nostalgic.

"You'll have to visit one day," I sigh and she nods agreeing because I want her to visit the States and meet Dream because they are both my favorite people other then Will.

"Trust me," Hannah hums happily. "I will eventually."