Enhypen reacting to Given-Taken

I was pretty excited as we'll be reacting to our new music video, I was excited to react to it as when filming it seemed cool

I was pretty excited as we'll be reacting to our new music video, I was excited to react to it as when filming it seemed cool. We saw Jungwon first and questioned why he was bleeding, then we saw Heeseung in the second scene and I started copy how he was singing. When everyone disappeared and I kept coming in and out while dancing ballet infront of Sunoo, all the boys were shook. Niki kept shaking Sunoo because of how cool this scene was. Oh yeah, Sunoo's "cheating" on me with Niki, not actually, but now people ship me and Jungwon more because we've been so close these few days. Sunoo and I didn't date after the show though, we said we would but broke up right after to focus on debuting. Then Jake and Jay started to singing in front of each other, I started to laugh it was so funny because it took them long to do this. Then it went to me singing on the bathtub and fate behind me, they then laughed saying I looked too serious, I then started to laugh with them as well. The next scene was the choreography and we were shocked that it came it so well. I saw us doing the weird leg dance thing and me and Sunoo laughed at this weird moves. Then we sat Sunghoon's hand burning and we all looked at him shocked as he laughed. Then we saw Jay's hip movement and I said in English, "Ooh Jay." And everyone started to laugh. Then Jungwon popped into the MV, and I screamed, "Jungwonieeeee!" and we all hyped Jungwon up. And then we saw Niki floating and we all looked shocked, he even looked shocked. "Jake I'm not going to lie, you looked great." I told Jake he smiled and said thank you. It cut to me again, except I was sitting on a coach behind Jungwon and Sunoo, this time I sang my line not looking at the camera and all the boys said I looked creepy, I then explain I was supposed to give off those chilling vibes. Then Sunoo bit Jungwon, I then went into full attack mode, "SUNOO HOW DARE YOU BITE MY JUNGWON!" I then yelled about to throw hands with him when Jay told me to calm down which made me calm down and pout, in result made Jungwon, who was sitting next to me, pat my head. I then smiled at him and we continued to watch and then I realized this was my moon outfit scene and I started to freak out saying, "I personally love these dancing scenes as I loved my outfit." "Oh we can tell." Niki said which made me playfully glare at him as he laughed. When all the bats flew in we were so shocked and then we all kicked up in the air and I made a joke saying, "Jay I didn't know you kick that high!" Everyone laughed as he playfully and softly shoved me as I was laughing hysterically. We then saw the choreography leg thing again which made me cringe, then Jay's center hip movement made me quietly say, "Oh Jay." Which he heard then started to make fun of me for actually complimenting him, I regret it. The last scene was me dancing ballet near Jungwon as he finally revealed his fangs which made everyone freeze and Jungwon hide his face in embarrassment. The MV was so cool that we watched it again and we enjoyed it even more after watching it the second time.