80

☀︎

Hot and sizzling rage blazes through my veins, the grip on my gun tightens angrily. My brother's screams and cries for help; the only thing I can hear. My eyes sting at the sight of him, living, so carefree, such utter fucking insanity. Setting my jaw, I don't want to tear my eyes away from the monstrosity himself, the need to torture him is fucking persuasive. 

Am I officially losing my sanity?

Inside my mind, I'm screaming at him, I'm carving out his eyeballs, cutting out his tongue, I've ripped each and every nail from his pathetic body, ripped every tooth from his cruel mouth. I've made him plead for mercy, beg for me to stop, beg for me to kill him. 

On the outside I'm smarter than that; at least for now. 

Losing the grip I have on myself would kill me, foolishness and emotions get you killed, I won't suffer from that. This is why I take a profound breath, tilting my head to the side and smirking at the sight of Xavier finally hearing something in his earpiece. 

His eyes are studying me, worriedly, I thought we had turned off our emotions here. Apparently not though, which is accurate considering how much resentment I'm feeling right now. Demons are consuming my frame, hoping for me to revel in my darkest desires and needs. Despite all of the things Carlos Romano has done, I refuse to let go of myself and the grip I have on myself. 

Xavier turns his back to the rink and faces the mafia, allowing a simple nod to leave, the entire mass of members have prepared their weapons and I smirk at the sight. They're effective. He reciprocates my smirk and grabs a machine gun from inside his jacket, how in the hell did that fit in there?

My eyes must be huge considering his chuckle, the wink he sends me has me weak in the knees. Not wanting to be left out, I grab the second gun from my boots, preparing the bullets. Two guns will unquestionably give me an advantage, Xavier believes so too with a nod of his head. 

He lifts the machine gun in front of his head and fires the first round of bullets towards the crowd of dealers, dread covers the entire room and I start shooting as well. The two of us step into the open before the 34 members join us with machine guns of their own. My ears are reverberating with the bullets flying through the air, gunshots are so fucking loud and every shot has my body twitching in excitement. 

Firing bullet after bullet, not able to count how many people I've killed, my body is on fire from the adrenaline. Smirking, I duck behind a table and reload the gun, before firing yet another round. The dealers have now started firing back, but my eyes catch sight of the two other entrances where Marc and Joseph step out, both with their respective amount of members. 

It has me smirking when they kill multiple dealers of their own, the smirks are etched onto their features. Xavier is standing ten feet away from me, his machine gun is never-ending and he kills people with no emotion flickering across his face. 

A dealer attempts to jump me and I shoot him, pulling myself back into the fight where I manage to kill multiple of them. The floor is flooded with blood and dead bodies, the sight of it has me proud of the mafia. They're literally killing this shit. 

While shooting, I grab throwing blades from my coat, throwing it towards a man trying to escape. It hits him right between his eyes and he falls onto his knees, before dropping dead onto the floor. Might as well make it a bit interesting for myself, now that we have the upper-hand. Smirking at the sight of the practically empty room, I scan the remaining dealers, wounded and/or close to death. 

My eyes flicker to the man trying to escape in the distance, his dark eyes meet mine before he rushes off. No fucking way. Rushing towards the drain he escaped out of, I walk down the darkened tunnel, not knowing where the fuck he went. Frustration increases in my veins before I manage to hide it, no emotions, not tonight. 

The stillness in the drain has me on edge, Carlos Romano knows each and every crevice of the underground, I'm sure of it. Thoughts are crowding my mind when a rough hand suddenly has my mouth and nose in a tight grip, a body is pressed against mine from behind.

"You think you're clever, eh?" He expresses, his voice is so remarkably heavy with an Italian accent. 

My breathing accelerates when he throws my guns away from my hands, the action really is desperate and weak. Fighting against his grip seems ineffective, this man is one strong ass motherfucker. A sharp pinch in the left side of my torso, has me pushing my body away from it. I worry about what just happened, it sounded like a knife piercing my skin. 

The adrenaline messes with my mind though. 

Grabbing my daggers from the coat, I carelessly stab behind me and feel how the shaft pierces his skin and penetrates flesh, a thick groan is heard and I smirk. 

The momentary upper-hand has me turning around, my fist soaring through the air and punching him straight in the nose. A sickening crack echoes throughout the drain, followed by his sounds of agony. My eyes can hardly see in here, but I'm certain who he is. 

I'm standing in front of the monstrosity who killed my family.

Throbbing rage darkens me and another fist flies in his direction, hitting him on his broken nose again he staggers backward. In a flash I grab my finger knife, placing it around my middle finger, I aim my punch straight at his eye. 

It collides and he screams when the small knife pierces his right eye, my body trembles with satisfaction from causing him pain. The sick part of me enjoys this too much, but I simply cannot and will not bring myself to care. He's getting exactly what he deserves, today is the day Carlos Romano will be tortured to death at the hands of a sick and twisted member of the Martinelli family.