*UPDATE* Not a story :(

Hey guys! I'm sooo sorry for not updating this one-shot or any of my stories at that matter for over the past few months :(

For the past year I've been going through some very tough times that affected me a lot which caused my writer's block to worsen.

It makes me sad reading your comments and saying you want more when my schedule is just so tight. Haha..tight.

I know I'm dirty minded..leave me alone!

I didn't abandon this one-shot however and is almost done with part 3 of He Belongs to Me and that'll be the final part and possibly the longest part.

I am also taking you guys' request for flirty!Todoroki and much more and those chapters are in the making!

I am in high school but taking college classes (if you're familiar with early admission) so I'm technically a college freshman if that makes sense.

Next semester will be my final classes and then my AA. Yay!! :D

And then I have work..which makes me wanna kms.

Anyways...!

On top of taking you guys' requests and having many chapters in the making, I also have a few Kiribaku books in mind.

That ship makes my fucking nose bleed.

Like satan's fucking waterfall.

Ugh!! I love them so much!

But yes I have a new Kiribaku book named "Chains" featuring your one and only Tododeku that'll be coming out tomorrow!

I have finished the prologue and officially started making the chapters and with this semester coming to an end I promise to update more consistently! :)

I'm pretty excited for this book cause I've been wanting to make a Kiribaku book for the longest time but never found the time and I'll also be updating this Tododeku one-shot while I'm at it.

Keep in mind that my one-shots tend to be shorter compared to actually stories..y'know that temporary fluff?

Anyways! I hope you guys are having a lovely time and I hope you're looking forward to my new book!

Stay on the look out for it ;)