Chapter 13

I feel like being nice today so I'm going to post this chapter early! Xoxo Alyssa

A few months have passed since Ahkmenrah promised he would try to find a spell to make him mortal for our growing family. My belly had become swollen, my breast enlarged even more and cravings of jolly ranchers and apples was very strong. I was nearing the end of my second trimester which is equal to about five months. I was walking up the flight of steps in the museum, yes I could have taken the elevator but I swapped today's exercise for a nap.

I was panting from the shortness of breath when I reached the top, I leaned against a nearby pillar taking slow breaths. I closed my eyes placing and hand on my chest and on one my belly. "Honey are you okay? The doctor said to not over due yourself with walking." A hand was placed on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see a concerned dad in front of me. I smiled weakly, "I'm fine, maybe over did it slightly but I'm resting once I get to Ahk's tomb. Don't worry so much dad."

He sighed taking his hand off, he wrapped one arm around me. "Okay, but I am going to walk you to the tomb first. I just want to make sure your okay." I nodded. With me being five months pregnant I have many symptoms; my morning sickness had thankfully gone away, I have shortness of breath, can no longer lay on my back because it can hurt the baby. That sucks because I am a back and belly sleeper...but guess what! I can't lay on my belly because it is freakin huge! Also my sex drive has returned so very much. Just thinking of Ahkmenrah in a non sexual way can turn me on quickly. As gross as it sounds I have to do some private things so them I can return to what I was doing before.

I can't dance any more but I still teach, I have a teacher's assistant that helps me. I tell her what to do and basically she is a little mini me...which is a scary thought. My food cravings are out of whack though, my mom said it happens all the time on her side of the family. Lastly I am not as emotional any more, I have a fifty-fifty shot of making it through The Notebook. Sometimes it's due to the pregnancy and others well, it's just me being a woman.

Dad left me at the entrance as he walked up to the tomb and pulled the pin out for me, also he pulled the lid off. "Just a couple more minutes till sun down, call me if you need anything." Dad said giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I looked down at my large body, I was in maternity jeans and a maternity black camisole with a dark grey long sleeved cardigan.

The tablet glowed and from within rose my love, my king, my Ahkmenrah. He stretched before turing around to see me standing there against the wall. "My Natasha, how are you?" He wrapped his arms around me as much as possible giving me a soft kiss on the lips. "I'm doing okay. I am a little worried though with the babe."

He frowned placing his hands on my tummy softly rubbing it, "What's wrong? Did the morning sickness come back at all? You said that it was gone though." No my morning sickness did not return at all, "Uhm, well I was already supposed to start feeling the baby move within me and he has not been moving yet. I'm worried something was wrong."

We walked to his tomb and he lifted me up to place me on top of his tomb, as if I weighed nothing. Which is a total lie since I'm the size of a freaking elephant. He lifted my top up to expose my belly to him. I've been blessed with not having any stretch marks at all.

His lips connected with my stomach, giving it a kiss and whispering to it. "Little one, you need to start moving. Mommy and I are worried that your not okay, come on give us a kick please." I laughed at his silliness towards our child. "Ahk I'm sure the baby ca-"

*KICK* A jolt in my stomach made me clutch my belly with my hands. Ahk laughed happily as he placed his hands on top of mine grinning from ear-to-ear. "He kicked! He moved honey! Oh my, the God's of Egypt have truly blessed us. First with Kalyan and-" he stopped speaking when he mentioned his first lover. It hurt him and it still does a little knowing that he never had a chance at a family in his previous life.