Ch.11 Lov

Izuku Pov:

After I give Hari his food and go back to my room just to find it empty.

" What the...Mimic are you around? " I ask softly and not long later a small black thing with a white bird mask drop down onto my arm.

" Yep, I'm here what do you need mama? "

" Mimic do you know where all my things are? " I hold him close like he is a teddy bear I mean he is the same size as one.

" Oh Overhaul ask me to move all your things to his room and the others that are not using got put in the storage. " He just stays there and let me hold him like that.

" Thank you Mimic if you want you can have 2 cookies from the kitchen." as soon as I say cookie you can see stars in his eyes, and he is on his way to get his beloved cookie and I am on my way to now my and Kai room.

I still can't believe that I'm with Kai now.

Hehe, I just can't help but keep on smiling as I open the door I was pulled right in and into a strong chest.

" What makes you so happy angel? " I look up and smile even more as soon as I see my lover.

" Hehe, I just can't help but smile at the idea of us. " I hug him sweetly enjoying the warmth he is giving me.

" Same here angel to think you also feel the same is like a dream. " I can feel his hand playing with my long hair.

" If this is a dream then let me be in a coma and never wake up. " I slowly let go of the hug and kiss his cheek softly.

" As much as I would love to just cuddle all day we sadly have a meeting with the League of Villain " I make my way to the walk in wardrobe and take my villain outfit out and get dressed.

And my zip it being annoying and won't go up I hate zip! Whoever makes them better die a painful death!

" Kai~~~~~~~ Can you help me please~~~ The zip is being mean to me! " I call for my lover for help and of course he comes right away to help with zipping my dress...

" Kai up not down " I turn my head looking at him smiling an overly sweet smile

" Sorry... " He zips it right up this time

" Thank you~ " I kiss his nose softly as I go over to my mirror and put my hair up in a ponytail and then put the hairpin Kai give me on it. Just to sell the look I put on some eyeshadow to make my eyes smorky~~ and of course, some eyeliner to make sure people know not to mess with me.

" I still don't get how makeup can make you from a cute and soft cinnamon roll to a hot and deadly Sinnamon roll " Kai ask as he is watching me getting ready.

" Hehe that a woman secret~ " I giggle softly and put on an earring on my right ear it a small green crystal on a small golden chin it acts as my GPS so everyone knows where I am.

After I am done I turn around and look back at my lover.

" What do you think? "

" You look so gorgeous and elegant my angel." he holds my hand softly rubbing the back of it and I can't help but blush at his word.

" Thank you papa Kai~ " I tease softly if only you can see the shook face he is making right now, if his eyes open evermore I think it may pop out.

" Hehe since everyone calls me Mama Izu that make you Papa Kai~ " I tease more but then he smirk...

Why is he smirking???!

I have a bad feeling about this...

" Instead of Papa, I like it more if you call me Daddy~ " ( I am not sorry about this XD )