Debt

Year 850

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Name and state your business." A monotone voice says. 

"(Y/n) (l/n), sir. You requested me after Mess Hall." I say. 

"Right." He says. 

'Do I...Go in? Or...'

"Are you just going to stand there and talk to be through a door? Tch, idiot." Levi comments.

"Sorry, sir," I say opening the door and shutting it behind me. 

"Sit." He says sitting at his desk sipping on tea. 

'Why does he hold it like that?...'

He looks down at a piece of paper, "(Y/n) (l/n), graduated top of her class, excelling in almost every part, and having stats almost perfect." He says looking back up at me. 

I nod, "That last name, I assume you are Shota's daughter, not to mention the looks. The uniform, you requested a special patch." He says. 

"Yes, that is my dad, sir," I say looking down. 

He lays back in his chair, "Why?" 

I tilt my head a bit, "Sorry, sir, I'm not quite-" He stops me by slamming his cup on the dest 

"Why did you join?" He asks sternly. 

"I always wanted to, but since my father and mother died, I found an even bigger reason to join," I say, fiddling with thumbs.

"So you can just join them?" He asks. 

"I intend on surviving, sir," I say glaring at him. 

"You even act like him." He scuffs. 

"Is this the reaso-" He interrupts me once again. 

"I want you by my side from now on, that means you are to be under my supervision. When we go out for missions, I expect you to fight under my wing and fight as you did earlier. I took note. Do you understand?" Levi says. 

"You-" He holds up his finger. 

"That is an order." He says. 

*BANG*

"Captain Levi, sir!! We just got news, that Wall Rose has been breached!" A soldier comes barging into Levi's room. 

'Bold.'

"Your duty with me starts now," Levi says standing up. 

----------------------------------------- 

"Ugh. Why can't these sons of bitches give us a moment of streaks." Levi says opening Erwin's door. 

"Can you go?" Erwin says as I walk into the room. 

"Mm, like there's a choice," Levi says walking forward.

"Why is (y/n) with you?" Erwin looks me up and down. 

"Yearly pick on my new squad," Levi says.  

"Why?" Erwin asks. 

"It's clear, Erwin. I thought we already had this discussion." Levi says.

"If I may say so, sir, very wise leaving Miche in charge of the 104th. If there was anyone who can handle the situation, he can." A soldier says. 

"Yes. Let's hope so." Ewin. says.

----------------------------------------- 

"Hey, four-eyes. Since when are you a geologist?" He looks over to Hange who is looking at a shiny fragment.