Hoseok - Chapter 15

"Good evening, I have a reservation for 2 under Bre Stone."  I said to the hostess.  

I had asked Hoseok to meet me at the restaurant at 7:30 pm, hoping I would get to restaurant at least 30 minutes prior to Hoseok arriving.  I just wanted to make sure everything was perfect.  BTS was use to having the best of everything and I didn't want to disappoint with my first of hopefully many surprises for each of them.

The hostess looked at her reservation list and then looked up at me.  "Sorry ma'am, I don't see you on the reservation list and this is a reservation only facility." She snickered.

"Hmm, do you mind getting your manager.  I am sure I have a reservation here." I requested.

The hostess called for the manger on her headset. "Someone without a reservation would like to speak to a manger at the hostess podium. Excuse would you mind stepping to the side so I can help the other guest that have reservations?"

Before I could get out of character and tell this hostess the fuck off an older gentleman appeared. "Good evening Madam, how may I be of service?"

"Good evening Sir, I have a reservation for 2 under Bre Stone.  I am sure it was made."  I repeated respectfully.

The manger went over to the hostess podium and waited for her to finish with the current guest she had in front of her.  Then he politely asked her to move to the side.  He looked on the same list the hostess looked at prior.  

She was smirking at me when he didn't find my name on the list.  

Then he pulled an envelop from under the podium.  There were a few black business cards with gold writing. He turned the card around to show me my name on the card with the letters  VIP and 2 stars next to the letters.

"Sorry Ms. Stone for the delay and mix up." The manager snapped his fingers, calling over to other staff members.

"Thank you Sir, you may want to retrain your staff so they are aware of all the reservation list."  I politely said with a devilish smile, turning towards the hostess whose mouth was wide open and the surprise on her face was priceless.

She looked at me, "I am ware of all the list." She continued, "Sir she doesn't look...." The hostess begin to speak.

The manager interrupted her, "Just apologize for your error and we will discuss this matter at another time!"  He said sternly but in a calm voice.

"Sorry Ms. Stone."

I winked and responded, "I accept your apology," before walking off with the staff that manager instructed to show me to my table.  I felt important after that incident played out.

The staff asked me to follow them to the elevator to there exclusive dining area for VIPs.  We went to the top floor.  When I stepped out of the elevator, I stepped into an  octagon shaped room with 5 black doors with gold numbers. Each door was numbered 1 - 5. 

The butler walked to door number 3 and knocked before walking in.  I looked around the room before walking in. 

"I don't think this is correct.  I just asked for a private table for two with the best view."  I said nervously.

"This is correct Ms. Stone, please."  The gentleman bowed and ushered me into the room.  I was in aww. The room was covered in beautiful red roses. I was so amazed by the layout of the room.

"You like Angel?"

I looked over and saw Hoseok looking out the window.  He turned towards me.  I was so in amazed by the room that I had not noticed him standing there.