4

How I picture how she paints Adrian's wall.

If you could change anything about your life, what would you change? I would change a lot of things but the one thing I would love to change is my mom. When I was growing up with Adrian, our mother wasn't around. When she was around, she was either high as a kite or getting high as a kite. Hell, she did drugs right in front of us. She told us that drugs were good for us and all of that bullshit. She made me do drugs. She didn't make Adrian, though.

I sigh and look back at the wall I'm supposed to paint. I look at the paint and sigh. I know when the last time I painted. It was a couple weeks ago. I was stressed out and I decided to repaint my room so that's what I did.

"Addison? Are you okay? You're crying." Someone says. I blink and look at them.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"You're crying." Marcus says. I put my hand to my cheek and felt the wetness from my tears. I sigh and wiped them away. "Is everything okay with you?"

"Yeah. Life is just catching up with me. I promise, I'm fine. Can you not tell anybody this? Especially Adrian?" I ask. He nods and I sigh out in relief. "Thanks Marcus. Well, I should get painting."

I grabbed a paintbrush and began painting. I was too busy in the moment to see what the hell I painted. I didn't really care. I mean, I do but not while I'm painting.

After I finished painting the entire room, I looked to see what color I did. Adrian's room consisted of a lot of different grey's, considering that's his favorite color. I looked at the wall that his bed was pushed up and against and smiled.

I painted that an accent wall. It consisted of all the different planets with stars. He has an obsession with space so of course I painted that. I also have an obsession with space but I'm not a total nerd like Adrian.

I get up from my spot on the floor and go into my room. I see Adrian sleeping on my bed. I groan and go over to him. I shook him trying to get him up but he just snored and snuggled deeper into my pillow. I take a deep breath and dragged him into his room. Kidding, kidding. I just got him up so all of his weight was on me. I make my way into his room and lay him on his bed. I pull a blanket over him.

I go back into my room and grab the paints for my wall. I close our conjoining door. I walk over to my paints and looked at my blank wall. I put my AirPods in and listened to some music.

I watch as my paintbrush swift over the blank wall. I watch as I pour my heart out in the paints. That's how I spent the rest of my night. Painting my room and putting the rest of my stuff together.

When I was done, I took my AirPods out and looked around the room. I smiled. That was before I felt a gun to my temple.

"You did so good, darling."

Vote. Comment. Share.

Thanks for reading.