𝚇𝙸𝚅

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙶.
TAE HOUSE | ATL 📍

All the feeling in Tae's right arm came back as he raised up, softly scooting Asia off of it.

It was rare that Tae actually laid up with somebody but for some reason he never hesitated or questioned doing anything with Asia.

He felt safe with her.

He suddenly heard alot of commotion downstairs making him quickly grab his gun from his dresser, he closed the door behind himself easing down the stairs just to be met with a upset Kaisen.

"Fuck is yall doing? I told yall about that shit" he quickly tucked his gun into his shorts following a loud sigh.

Kaisen just shook his head and went back down stairs.

"Whats up, whats wrong?" He looked at a pacing Amir, Kaisen bouncing his leg up and down and Leek just staring into nothing.

"Can somebody talk? Shit. Somebody died or some?" Tae raised his voice getting annoyed by the boys angry silence.

"Niggas tried to catch me lacking" Leek spoke up making Tae jerk his head back.

"The fuck?" Tae scratched his head not knowing how to react quite yet.

"He said he was at the light and he looked over to a nigga pointing a gun in his face" Kaisen explained.

Amir was still pacing back and forth in the living room. He was doing breathing exercises his therapist taught him to keep his anger and anxiety under control.

"Where was you headed?" Tae asked calmly, leaning on the wall near the staircase.

"I was going to go scoop deyjah up, but something gave me a bad spirit so I was gone go another way. Thats why I gave yall my location" Leek explained now looking at Tae.

"Where shawty stay?"

"Over there on newton, I been going over there everynow and then since we got back from florida" Leek said making all of the boys scrunch their faces.

Even Amir stoped pacing to look at him.

"Nigga is you real life retarded?" Amir asked looking at him with the dumbest face.

"Not the slur chile" The boys heard a voice from the stairs making them all look.

"Who the fuck is that?" They all said in unison.

"Bro why arent you sleeping?" Tae asked Asia as she kept walking down.

"I got thirsty" she shrugged walking to the kitchen.

The boys stayed silent, waiting for her to leave.

"Yall can keep talking, aint nobody list-"

"Asia" Tae interrupted her making her hold her hands up in defense. She quickly grabbed her water bottle to go back upstairs.

"Anyways" Tae continued, and the boys faced their attention on Leek.

"You really be going on newton?"

"To see a bitch?" Amir finished the statement.

"Mane chill" Leek waved him off and Amir smacked his lips.

"Cmon now leek, do you know how many opps on NEWTON?" Kaisen asked in bold font.

"Wouldnt be surprised if she one herself" Tae scoffed making Leek smack his lips.

"Bruh she just live with her grandma over there, she dont know nothing about that type of shit so relax"

"You dont know that" Kaisen responded.

"And you dont know if Draco a opp but we still be round the nigga" Leek shrugged.

"Say Im not the one that got pulled up on"

"Mane Kaisen dont start brah"

"You started first fuck is you-"

"FUCK UP" Amir interrupted making the boys go silent.

Tae just watched shaking his head.

"Imma get somebody to ask around up there to see why niggas tryna start shit back up. Other than that if Shawty wanna see you she gone have to meet you. Dont go up there or bring her here cause im gone shoot the bitch, simple" Amir snapped.

"I can get Draco to ask they wont think nothing of it" Kaisen shrugged and Tae shook his head.

"Nah dont tell draco nothing, ight kaisen?" Tae looked at him and he just sighed.

"We gone figure this out, if Leek a target that means we all are. Dont go no where and I mean no where without yall shit" Tae added walking to the kitchen.

"I never do that ANYWAY" Amir bucked at Leek as he walked in the kitchen also.

"Who said I didnt have my shit? I just didnt have it in my hand"

"Lacking" Kaisen said while walking in the kitchen to join the others.

"Blah Blah Blah" Leek waved him off.

"Say who that upstairs?" Amir sat on the counter popping a grape in his mouth.

Tae tried to stop hisself from a smile forming.

𝙾𝙿𝙿 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"YOU HAD HIM AT GUN POINT AND DIDNT SHOOT HIM?" The loud voice bounced off the walls followed with a punch.

"WHY ASK TO GO ON A JOB AND NOT DO IT PUSSY!"

"I - I got you next time, I swea"

"Aint no next time brodie, you done" a gunshot bounced off the walls.

"Clean his weak ass up"

"Now who gone get the fucking job done and off these niggas?"

hi, vote and comment.

yall think deyj set Leek up?

if you are confused on characters dont worry, next chapter will recap of faceclaims, age and all that.

- taytay out :p