𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 │♚︎

"Only a King can attract a Queen."

Syfas

A second later I was hovering above her but in human form, thankful I was wearing a casual shirt with jeans.

She sat there, clearly appreciating my physique, prompting a smile to spread across my face. Taking a seat beside her, I could feel the intensity of her gaze, her dazzling eyes tracking my every move.

"What's your name, little one?" I whispered, fearful that I might talk louder than expected and drive her away.

"Kyra."  She spoke melodiously, her name resembled her, innocent and pure.

"That's a beautiful name, my little rose". I complimented and saw a small blush appearing on her cheeks.

"What's your name?" She cocked her head to the side a little making me chuckle. I'm surprised she didn't know who I am, everyone does. But I guess that's a good thing, I don't want her to know all the rumours about me.

"Syfas" I replied.

"Syfas." she repeated, my name sounding so perfect from her lips, making me want to hear her moan it- no stop. She's too pure for this.

I nodded. Devil grew excited with each second we spent with her. I didn't blame him either, she was so pure and beautiful, it would be impossible not to be indoctrinated by her perfect self.

"That's pretty". She smiled. God that cute dimpled smile- wait pretty?

"I don't think I've ever heard someone call my name pretty" I chuckled. In which she blushed to. Her blush made her look even more angel-like.

"You're a dragon!" She exclaimed, rather happily which caused me confusion.

"Yes little one I am" I then realised I didn't know what creature she was, it took me a second to realise she was a dragon like me- an innocent dragon? Now that would make headlines.

"Can you teach me about them?" She was genuinely intrigued by us? Her own kind? I was rather confused, didn't her parents teach her?

"But you're a dragon too sweetheart" she caught on to my confusion and I heard her sweet voice again.

"I know, but I have never met another dragon except for my father" Suddenly she gasped and scrambled to her feet.

"What's wrong little rose?" I grew concerned, was she afraid of me? Was she going to leave me? That thought had me growling in my head

"I forgot! I was supposed to be home ages ago, my father must be so worried." She worriedly spoke, it broke me that she was upset.

"It's ok my little rose, I'm sure he's just fine. Why don't we get you home ok?"

"B-but you can't."

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Why not?"

"Because you're not a fairy silly" she giggled.

That's when I came to know her perfect self was an innocent little fairy.

I wonder what power she has Devil spoke.

"What difference does that make?"

"Only a fairy can enter the Ethical Forest". I then realised that I was right outside the Ethical Forest, the huge tree was the Elder Tree. But to non-fairy eyes, anything beyond the Elder Tree looked like a huge meadow, it was hidden in plain sight.