sequel: chapter nineteen

Throughout dinner, we talked a lot about everything

I wanted him to know that I wasn't mad at him, I was just confused and hurt by his choice of words. It was hard for him, being locked up in there not knowing if he was going to come back to me. I get that it was just one kiss.

After we both apologized to each other, him more than me because he still feels guilty for lying, we decided to talk about his therapy sessions.

He claims that they're working and I believe him. He seems much happier, like a little bit of weight was lifted off of his shoulder.

At night we would sleep with each other, he held onto me tight. Sometimes he's get up in the middle of the night to go check the kid's rooms just to make sure they're still here.

I always follow him to make sure nothing can freak him out.

His relationship with the kids is amazing. Better than amazing. He cares so much about them, he's truly an amazing father.

Work has been going well for him too, he is very gentle and caring when it came to his little football league. It was adorable.

After getting kicked out of the restaurant for staying too late we finally decided to leave.

I didn't notice the change in Jax's expression throughout dinner. Not anything bad, maybe something like lust.

He stared at me like he wanted to break my back in sixty different positions... maybe because I was teasing him with my foot.

He pulls out of the parking lot, one hand on the wheel while the other says really close to my inner thigh.

His thumb was moving in circles making my breath hitch.

*SMUT ALERT TEHEHEHEHE*

We stopped at a red light and he quickly turns to me. "Take it off."

I refrained from letting out a really loud gasp.

"Take what off?" I whispered biting my lip, nervously.

His gaze flicks down to my lips and then his eyes darken. "Your underwear."

His gaze is very intense like he was staring into my soul. I go under my dress and slide it off, putting it on his lap.

This was not the first time we had car sex.

"Spread your legs." He demands and I do as I'm told.

His finger grazes over my already swollen clit making me whimper.

Geez, it's hot in here.