𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I was back home with all my nice gifts and in my nice room with my laila mean self

I was back home with all my nice gifts and in my nice room with my laila mean self. Currently, I was cleaning out my closet and changing my room around some. My mom was gone at her doctors appointment so I was able to blast my music.

"SOMETIMES ITS SOFT AS A MISTING RAIN! THAT GENTLY TOUCHES MY SOULLL! IT COOLS THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN ME! AND I SIMPLY LOSE CONTROL! SO JUSTTT.." I sang out.

Rain down (on) on me
Let you're love just fall like rain drops
Rain on me

"JUST, RAIN DOWN ON ME! LET YOUR LOVE JUST SHOWER ME! JUST RAINNNN! ON MEEEEEEEE!" I sang as I hung the shirt up in my closet.

Full as a dam at capacity
My passion's about to explode, yeah
I can't escape, it's surrounding me

"I'm caught in a storm that I don't need shelter from.." I mumbled as I hung clothes up in the closet.

I wonder what Dooda's doing..

The song skipped and I started hopping around my room as I held a hanger up to my mouth.

"YOU KNOW ME I JUST BE STAYING OUT THE WAY! MY MAIN FOCUS IS THE MONEY I MADE SOME BANDS THE OTHER DAY! JUST IN CASE SHIT DONT GO AS PLANNED I GOTTA PLAN ANOTHER WAY! THEY COUNT ME OUT AND ALL THATS LEFT FOR ME TO SAY IS.." I yelled.

I want you to know that tables turn
If you play with fire, you'll get burned
When them demons come out there, you better run
'Cause when the devil got you it ain't no fun

"I FEEL LIKE KEEP USING ME! MY GIRL AFRAID OF LOSING ME! DETECTIVES KEEP ACCUSING ME! THESE STREETS AINT NOTHIN NEW TA ME! THAT FAMILY SHIT AINT RIGHT I BEEN PEEPED THAT WHEN I WAS TWO OR THREE! THEM THREATS I DONT TAKE LIGHT SO DONT SAY WHAT YOU GON DO TO ME!"

That love shit, I been lost it, my fingers, I been uncrossed it
That chopper got a double clip, shoot that bitch 'til you run out it
I know I smell like gun powder, got wounds from the gunfire

I stood in the mirror as my favorite part started to come up because I had to perform.

"They label me a thug for my attire, I just keep quiet. WHO REALLY WITH ME? I CANT DECIDE! MY PRIDES TOO BIG FOR ME TO HIDE! MY EYES TOO LOW TO EVEN CRY! MY NIGGAS UP THERE IN THE SKY! SOMETIMES I JUST SMOKE AND THEN I RIDE' IT FEELS LIKE IM SUPPOSED TO DIE!" I screamed.

"Oh my gosh friend, you killed that.." I said more so to myself as I moved over to my closet to finish hanging the stuff up. As I hung my stuff up, I started thinking about stuff.

I wonder what Treasure's doing..

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see I had some texts from Dejhari and Treasure.