The Clock Tower Method

This method may actually be one where you can fall asleep comfortably in :)

For this method, lay on your side in a ball, but not to tight. Don't let your feet or hands touch one another (feet cant touch hands or other foot, and same for hands.)

Meditation is optional for this method, but it may help to do so.:)

For about a minute or two, watch your breathing and slow it down.

In first person, imagine some scenarios in your head that will happen in your DR. (Ex: you being sorted into your house, you fighting a bad guy with the Avengers, etc.)

As yo are imagining, try to start imagining that your body is suddenly spinning like if you were on the hand of a clock. The more vividly you imagine, the faster the spinning will go.

It will feel like you are spinning with your world, as well as a feeling of tingling and numbness.

Make sure to only focus on the positives in your DR.

State some affirmations when imagining from time to time as well. "I am __" Is a good example :)

If you are changing your physical appearance, then start to imagine your face, body, etc, and start to slowly morph into the body you desire.

Once you have got all of this visualized, thing of your surroundings of where you will wake up in your DR. (I will be imaging my DR bedroom. be specific about where you will be.) Who will you wake up with? Are you already in a relationship?

Once you've felt like you've spun enough, with your own willpower, start to slow down the spinning. Slower and slower, but don't stop all the way.

Stay spinning a little bit, and try to sleep while counting to 100.

 And when you wake, you should be in your physical reality with your Desired reality appearance.

|If none of these methods have worked yet, don't give u! You don't have to use these methods to shift, you don't have to use a method at all! You can make your own too! (IDK how to do that)

Don't get discouraged if you haven't shifted and its been forever since you started. You and I will shift eventually. We can shift together :) My messages are open for questions about shifting, or if you just want to talk. I am always open to talk to new people and help others through their shifting journey.

If you would like to see some of my videos about shifting, follow me on TikTok! @toasted.quackson

I love you all and happy shifting <3