•1•

I go through six different outfits, desperate to find the perfect one for my first day back at university. I spent my first year studying for a marketing degree, but decided that I wanted to switch to journalism instead. I get a tad bit of anxiety going into new situations like this, so dressing nicely will give me one less thing to worry about.
On my way to class, I stop at a little bakery shop around the corner from the campus. I go here all the time since it's so close to my home, and I'm obsessed with their chocolate croissants. It's run by a very old woman and all of her grandkids, who I've gotten to know over the past year of coming here.
"Good morning Eliana." Margot, the oldest of the grandchildren smiles as I walk in. She's eighteen, and loves gossip maybe a bit too much. She's definitely my favorite of the three though.
"Morning Margot, just the usual." I say and she nods.
"First day of classes, you feeling okay?" She asks.
"I have to admit, I'm excited to be switched over to journalism, but I'm nervous all the other students are going to be snobby and rude." I laugh. I don't know why, but when I think of journalism, my brain instantly just goes to thinking everyone will be rude and competitive.
"We're not all that bad."
I turn towards the light cheery voice, seeing a boy with blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. He sits at a table, a dashing smile on his face. "I'll be honest, some of them are, but not all of us."
"Let me guess, a journalism major?" I say with a small laugh.
"Well how'd you manage to guess that?" He asks sarcastically.
Margot hands me the bag with the food in it, and I thank her.
"Seriously though, it's not that bad. Besides most of our classes are taught by professor Desanto and he's amazing." The boy says, standing to his feet.
"Well I guess I'll take your word for it..." I trail off.
"Harrison. But you can call me Haz." He introduces himself.
"Eliana."
"Well Eliana, why don't I give you a proper escort to your first class." He offers, and I see Margot behind the counter wiggling her brows at me. "I'm walking back down there now anyways."
"Sure." I nod.
We leave the bakery, and head down the street to campus as he tells me a little more about the classes and the teachers. He's making it sound really great, I just hope it actually lives up to my now high expectations. We get to school, and he shows me to my first class.
"Hey professor Desanto." Haz says as we walk into the practically empty classroom.
"I am not scheduled to be bothered by you until ten Harrison." The professor says and I laugh.
"He's just kidding. I'm his favorite." Haz says.
"You've got a newbie. This is Eliana. I found her scared and alone so I became her guide."
"How unfortunate for her." He mutters, moving some papers around on his desk as he gets ready for class.
I look to the blue eyed boy with amusement. He was right, this teacher is pretty great but I don't think he's as fond of Haz and Haz thinks he is.
"Well you have fun, I've got to get to class." He says. "Oh here! Put your number in my phone."
He juts his phone out to me, and I make note of the fact that Haz is very friendly and outgoing. I take the phone, and put my number in for him. My first day hasn't even started and I already made a friend, maybe this won't be so bad after all. I hand his phone back and he flashes me a white smile.
"Bye Mr. Desanto, see you at ten." Haz waves.
"I look forward to it Harrison." Professor Desanto says with a less than enthusiastic tone.
As my first class passes, and then my second one, I come to realize I'm so much happier here than I was in my other major. This just feels like what I'm supposed to do.
I walk down the hallway, and my phone dings. I pull it out of my bag and see it's from an unknown number, so probably Haz.
Unknown: food? Are you more of a sushi girl or a taco girl?
I laugh at the text, yeah that sounds like Haz.
Eliana: tacos. Always tacos.
Haz: meet me outside of the humanities building.
I walk around, soon finding the humanities building. I see Haz standing outside with another guy. I thought it was just going to be us.. I'm not a very social person. I go up to them, and shyly say a hello.
"Oh cool you actually came!" Haz says, I guess I should have texted him back and let him know I was coming. "This is Tom."
"Hi, I'm Eliana." I introduce myself.
He simply nods to me. He doesn't seem very friendly, and based off his appearance he seems to be the exact opposite of Haz. He's wearing a black leather jacket with dark jeans, rings on his fingers, and a cigarette loosely hanging from his lips.
"Well should we go get some Mexican food?" Haz asks and I nod.
"Meghan!" Tom calls.
A girl with long, jet black hair and a leather jacket very similar to Toms walks over, and kisses him on the cheek. Must be his girlfriend.
"Want to come get Mexican with us?" He asks.
"Yeah!" She smiles cheerily, but her smile fades quickly when her gaze lands on me.
"And you are?" She says in a less than friendly tone.
"Hi, I'm Eliana." I smile, putting out my hand to shake hers, but she simply looks down to my hand, laughing a little.
I slowly lower my hand, wondering what her problem is. Guess she's just not very nice.
Haz takes notice of the tension, clearing his throat.
"Well Eliana, you can ride with me." He says, pulling me away from the couple.
"So your friends seem... uh.." I trail off and he laughs.
"First of all, Meghan is not my friend. I can't stand her." He says as we reach a ridiculously nice car.
"This is yours?" I ask in awe.
"All mine." He nods. "You a car girl?"
"My dad used to be a race car driver." I state. "He drives a Hennessy Venom GT"
Haz's eyes grow wide, his jaw dropped practically to the floor. I laugh, loving that someone finally understands how cool it is that my dad has that car.
"Have you ridden in it?" He asks.
"Please." I scoff. "I've driven it on the track."
Now he looks even more shocked.
"That's so fucking sick. That's my dream."
"Well maybe you can come down to the raceway with me sometime." I offer.
"Is it too soon to say you're my best friend?" He asks and I laugh. "Because seriously, you may have just taken Toms spot."
"Don't worry. I won't tell him." I joke.
We get in the car, and head to the restaurant. My phone dings over and over, and I know exactly who it is. I just don't want to answer because if he hears another guys voice he will freak out for no reason.
We meet Tom and Meghan at the restaurant, sitting down at a table, and now my phone starts ringing. Haz looks over to me, nodding to my phone.
"Shouldn't you get that?" He asks.
"Yeah.. probably."
I answer, putting the phone to my ear.
"Hey Jacob." I say.
"Why are you ignoring me? Where are you?" He asks.
"Sorry my phone was on silent." I lie and Haz looks amused by my statement. "And I'm at a restaurant with some new friends from school."
"You scared me. Keep your ringer on." He says.
"Yeah, sorry. I'll talk to you later, okay? Love you." I say.
"Yeah bye."
He hangs up, and I slowly lower the phone from my ear.
"Psychotic boyfriend?" Haz asks.
"He definitely can be at times." I nod.
"Ah- so does he go to our school or?.."
"No, he's in law school." I say and Meghan laughs.
"Fitting." She says and I lift my brow.
"I'm sorry?" I say, waiting for her to explain.
"The dress, the pony tail, the overboard of pink." She says.
"Was there a point you were trying to make or are you trying to prove that you have eyes and can see what I look like?" I say sarcastically, making Haz's hand hit his mouth, desperately trying to hold in his laugh.
Yeah bitch, I can have an attitude too.
"I think I just lost my appetite." She says.
She gets up from the table, walking away and out the door.
"I should probably go before she rips my head off." Tom mutters, standing from his seat. "Sorry she can be a little.. outspoken. I'll see you guys later."
Tom leaves the table, and Haz still looks completely shocked by what just happened. Everyone always underestimates me and treats me like shit because I'm nice, but I don't put up with it for long. That girl had it coming.

A/N: aaaa first chapter! I'm finally giving you guys a fanfic with Haz, Tom, AND Harry.
Also*** I may switch between posting every day and posting every other day depending on how fast I write ***