MR. MINE

"Your little wolf is downstairs throwing a temper tantrum with our brother if you were wondering

"Your little wolf is downstairs throwing a temper tantrum with our brother if you were wondering." Klaus mischievously smirks once he sees Gabriel enter his painting room.

Gabriel arches a brow at his brother in curiosity. "And why's that?"

"Oh Elijah has taken the city of New Orleans under his noble wing and forgot to involve the wolves of course." Klaus' smile widens as he listens to the yells downstairs getting louder.

"Do you know how hard it was to get them all in one room?!" Gabriel heard Elijah hiss from downstairs in annoyance.

Gabriel speeds downstairs towards the room and subtly glares down his younger brother. "Now now, brother. I thought you had more manners than Niklaus." He tsks.

"Did you know about this?!" Hayley turns towards Gabriel furiously.

Gabriel turns towards the brunette and his face softens. "No." He answers honestly.

"You're going to regret it if you don't give the wolves a spot at the table Elijah, you know it's the right thing to do!" She snaps before stomping out of the compound.

Gabriel gives Elijah a look and speeds out to follow her.

"Hayley!" Gabriel shouts to gain her attention.

Spinning around hes surprised to see the glare still on her face. "Oh so you're talking to me now?"

"What do you mean?" His face scrunches up in confusion.

"You haven't spoken to me since Celeste gave me the cure for the curse on my pack." She throws her arms around in frustration.

"I simply thought you'd like some time alone with your family." He partially tells the truth.

"You were in a coma for months! You come back and save my life and then disappear from it!" She had steam pouring out of her ears at this point.

Gabriel slyly tucks a piece of hair behind her ear and leans in. "You look ravishing when you're angry." He says with a lazy smile.

Her cheeks turn a faint pink and she shoves his arm away. "You don't get to do that."

"Please." His face suddenly becomes serious as he cups both of her cheeks with his hands and pulls her closer. "I just need to be close to you for another minute."

Leaning his forehead against hers he slightly tilts his head and their lips brush against one another. She quietly gasps at the sparks she feels through out her body. "Let me kiss you." He pleads.

"Gabriel..." she trails off in uncertainty.

"Please." He continues to beg until she hesitantly nods her head. Leaning in the kiss starts off as slow and passionate but becomes faster and rougher as the seconds go by.

Pulling away Hayley gasps for air with a wide smile on her face. "Don't leave again." She whispers.

"I won't." He promises.