Machiko is a badass

AN the picture above is what Machiko looks like, but imagine her hair is in 8 braids but still the same length. Also she's a little thicker cause she's buff. Like she even has a six pack.

            "Machiko!" I yelled. She ran towards me and wrapped her arms around my waist. We were now the same height as we had both grown over the summer.
            "What's your name?" She whispered in my ear. I smiled, happy she didn't just scream my real name out loud. "Mokumo Akatanni. And thanks for not screaming my real name out loud." She pulled back and gave me a crooked smile. She then turned to Toshi. "Who's this?" I sweat dropped at the tone she used. "This is Hitoshi Shinsou. He's amazing." She nodded and stuck her hand out to shake. "Names Machiko Kotori. Call me whatever."
          "Wait does that mean I can call you Kotori?" She nodded and I smiled.  Hitoshi gave her a small smile and shook her hand. "You wanna come to my place? Toshi's coming to. We can catch up?" She nodded and went to grab the skateboard from where she had forgotten it. I was also just noticing it. "You skate?" I asked, admiring the red Hawks symbol on her skateboard. She nodded, "I learned over the summer. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be."
            "Can you do any tricks?" Toshi asked quietly. She looked at him and gave him her crooked smile. "A few. They arn't that impressive." I cocked my head to the side, "Can you show us?" She looked a little uncomfortable but shrugged and stepped onto her board. She started going kinda fast before doing an effortless kick-flip before jumping and riding sideways on a railway by a set of stairs. A few people began to look at her and the uncomfortable expression on her face deepened.
           She obviously doesn't like attention. Kotori then proceeds to do another flip as she hopped of the railing and then made a sharp left turn. She continued to do small flips and tricks for a few minuts before coming back go the stairs and walking up them. "That was really cool." Hitoshi said with a lazy but impressed smile. "Yeah, and you only had the summer to learn right? That's really cool. You think you could teach us?" I asked shamelessly. She chuckled slightly but gave a small nod. "Maybe. So where do you live? I kinda doubt it's an actually house or apartment." I laughed a bit before starting towards the UA gates. "Follow me!" I called over my shoulder.  Both Kotori and Hitoshi started to follow me, Toshi walking, Kotori riding her board slowly next to him. I smiled happily at the fact that I had my first friend back.

            We walked into the warehouse talking quietly. Apparently Kotori's parents got arrested for child neglect and she now lived alone. She said she  preferred it that way. "You want a coffee?" I asked them. They both nodded so I went to the mini fridge and grabbed three ice coffees and brought them to Kotori and Toshi. We all enjoyed our coffee over mindless chatter about what we had done over the summer. Hitoshi and Kotori where becoming fast friends.
             We finally got to the part where I told her about me being a vigilante. She was surprisingly cool about it, she even asked to join me sometimes. I said yes of course. I then introduced her to Lightening and Flame who she loved and had yet to let go of them. "So, you want to do a friendly spar? Whoever loses has to where a hot pink mask when we patrol tonight." I said with a slightly evil grin knowing just how much Kotori hated bright colors.
           "Your on." She said with a crooked smirk and a dangouras look in her yellow eyes. We both stood up and walked to the center of the room. Or what counted as a room as the warehouse didn't really have them. I got into a fighting stance that I kinda made up from a few different styles. She also got into a fighting stance. But what really threw me was that I didn't recognize it. I had studies dozens of fighting styles yet I couldn't place hers.
             I shrugged it off as her not knowing the style very well. I lunged at her with right hook followed by a left jab. She ducked under my right hand and blocked my left. She then grabbed my wrist and flung me away with surprising strength. I flipped in mid air so that I landed in a crouch before launching myself at her. I went with a roundhouse kick to the head, but she grabbed my leg and twisted it so that I faced the ground. I put my hand on the floor to stop myself from falling. I twisted my torso and kicked Kotori in the stomahe.
           She grunted and took a step back. I took my chance and went to do a leg sweep bit she jumped over it and landed behind me. As I went to turn and stand up she kicked my back making me fall foward. I managed to catch myself and get away from her. We now stood across from each other, ready to lunge or block. We spared for awhile before Kotori got another strong kick on me that nocked me onto the ground. She straddled me with her legs on either side of my waist and grabbed my hands in one of hers before winding up a right hook.
           I closed my eyes awaiting the pain, but all I got was a light touch on my jaw. I opened my eyes to see Kotori giving me a crooked grin. "Looks like I win." Damn, Machiko's a fucking badass.

                 It was now 11:00pm and me and Kotori were getting ready to go patrolling with Lightening and Flame. Of course I was wearing the hot pink mask that Hitoshi had gone and bought after he had finished laughing his ass off at my loss against Kotori. What an asshole am I right?
             Anyways, some dickhead was trying to get some girl to 'have some fun' with him and Kotori had knocked him out after saying and I quote, "Respect women you sexist asshole!". It was actually really funny and I had fallen on my side laughing and even the girl who was the victim started giggling a bit.
             After awhile of laughing my ass off watching Kotori kick a bunch of petty criminals asses we came across Earserhead. He didn't look happy that I had brought someone along with me.
             "Screech, who the the fuck is this? And what's with the mask?" Oh boy he's really irretated today. So I said the first thing that came to mind. "Ummmmm my sidekick? And I lost a bet"