six

Of all the things I had to do tonight and Cyrus decided it would be a great time to have a party on Monday night

No normal person decides to party on Monday.

He invited these fucking dumbasses over to my fucking house when I told him that I clearly had something to do tonight.

Someone owed me and my father money and I need to go handle it. Normally I'd send some of my guys to do it alone but I find a little joy in torturing people if you haven't noticed. And for a couple of gang members, some of my guys are bitches I'm not gonna lie.

I've had one of them call me during times like this and ask me if they should shoot or not even after they said they couldn't pay me back.

It's not like I can hold auditions for a better gang but if my father could handle them then I could too.

The party had just started an hour ago and I needed to go handle this guy. I told him to come over here because I was thinking about giving him another option to repay his debt to me.

I don't. I'm totally lying.

I just need him to get here without feeling uneasy so I can do what I'm actually planning to do. It's a sneak attack without actually being sneaky.

While I wait for the guy to text me that he's here I'm sitting in the living area right outside the kitchen where I see this girl standing looking helplessly lost as she sips on the drink in her red solo cup.

It doesn't take me long before I notice that it's the girl who practically almost fell on me this morning. I stare at her for a while a bit surprised that she's holding eye contact. I half expected her to look away based on how she looked at me this morning.

I don't even know why she looked so afraid I just gave her some simple advice that I think everyone should have.

I doubt she actually knows who I am so maybe she's intimidated by just me as a person.

That's the shit I like to hear. I don't need anyone else feeling comfortable around me before that forces me to do girly shit like talking about my feelings.

Looking her up and down I can't help but notice how beautiful she looks.

From afar, her skin looks so soft and the dress she's wearing hugs her body in the right places. I was staring at her waiting for her to respond in some sort of way as I sipped on my drink looking at her from the rim of my cup. Her eyes continue to stay locked on mine.

If I wasn't starting to feel a little buzzed and if I didn't have to go handle some business in a few minutes, I'd act on the way I feel right now but I'm choosing to fall back.

I knew she'd end up walking away sooner or later if I made her uncomfortable. I was waiting for her to turn around or something so I could get a look at her ass.