29: Wild Wild Pussycats

[Author: To those of you who didn't read the movie chapters. Congratulations you are now confused on how Rin got her injuries. To those of you who did read the movie chapters, THEN  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, go, read to your hearts content!]

Rin arrived early that way she didn't get bombarded by her follow classmates. On any other normal day, she could handle everyone swarming around her. But now that she needs assistance standing, a few at a time definitely wouldn't hurt.

And she was right, everyone arrived in either small groups or on their own. Then as soon as they saw her they ran like the boogie man was gonna catch them. Well everyone except the edgy teens, those would just stop by her and say something like. "I'm glad you're okay." And everyone had questions but they all lead to asking about the burns on the side of her neck and face, along with the knee braces. Which she would brush off as, "fought agains a fire quirk guy." And "fractured my legs while training." Which they bought.

Eventually, all of Class 1-A were standing in front of Mr. Aizawa waiting for him to explain the training camp.

"UA High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp we'll have you aiming for even greater heights, for Plus Ultra."

"Yes sir!" The class shouted all together. Everyone went their separate ways and started talking in their groups. Rin was about to walk over to Midoriyas group but Aizawa walked over to her.

"Can I speak with you?" He asked in his monotone voice. Rin nodded in a reply.

They walked away from the class an he turned towards the dual haired girl. "I'm aware of your conditions, but don't think that will be an excuse to do poorly."

"I didn't expect it to be. Which is why I will be using this opportunity to train with my new handicap." Rin said and he nodded with a hum. Rin walked away from him and Venom appeared out of the dual haired girls back.

"See ya later Goblin."

Venom disappeared again and Rin walked over to join Midoriya and Uraraka. The green haired boy had a pink face because he still wasn't used to girls talking to him. And Uraraka was standing exceedingly close as well, so that didn't help.

"Hey guys!" Rin exclaimed and stopped right next to Uraraka. "You guys excited?" She asked and she was standing so close to the brunette that they brushed shoulders. This time it was Uraraka's turn to blush as Aoyama's words echoed through her mind.

'Is it because you like her?'

Uraraka moved back quickly. "Let's hear it for camp! Yeah! Camp!" Uraraka started a "Camp!" Chant while stepping left and right while clapping, the chant was aided by Kaminari and Mina.

Great, another person to keep away from you.

Suddenly the cheering was stopped by an obnoxious Monoma. "I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses. Does that mean they actually failed the final exams? That must be so embarrassing. Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!"

His rant was stopped by a swift hand, chop to his neck from Kendo. He fell to the ground and she grabbed onto the collar of his shirt. "Don't mind him." She said and gave an apologetic look.

"Thanks, Kendo!" Rin shouted and the orange haired girl gave her a thumbs up.

"Monoma's scary." A quiet voice said. Rin looked to see who it was but couldn't tell which person said it.

"Oh. The rest of Class B!" Midoriya beamed excitedly.

"It's nice to see you outside of the sports festival." A girl with short, dark green hair said.