Chapter 1: Childhood memories

Y/n: your name
N/n: Nick name
L/n: last name
F/n: father's name
M/n: mother's name
(Same age as Edward)
(Born in 1899)
-

Third pov:

Living as an outcast in resembol, it's hard to imagine a life in the country side. Being homeschooled, y/n never knew the basic knowledge of a 9 year old. M/n got a job in the military so the L/n family had to move. Entered school and self taught alchemy and specialized in water alchemy.

Y/n pov (9 yrs old)

My family and I were going to a family friend's house through train but unfortunately, my mother died on impact and my father was left without a leg and had his skull shattered, scattered bits of bones were found and eventually died a week after the crash. I stayed in the hospital to have my right arm amputated. The military offered protection and provided me a home. Lieutenant Colonel Hughes offered to live with his family so I decided to it.

3 Years later-

I got a mechanic engineer when I visited rush valley and finally got a metal arm after 3 years. I called Mr. Hughes and said how I've improved with my alchemy and about my arm. He told me to get to Central right away so I packed my bags and came home.

"Heyo N/n! I'm gonna have to take you to work today, we gotta attend a meeting together and you won't wanna miss this opportunity"

"Mr. Hughes?? What do you mean a meeting? I haven't oiled my automail and I need to change from my clothes"

"Change at the showers, come on get moving!"

So I was dragged to his office and was given a pair of formal clothes.

"Here, these are the directions through the building. Don't get caught wandering into offices or we'll get in trouble"

I nodded and left the office and travelled through a the puzzle of a building.

Time skip-

"Okay Mr. Hughes, you'd better tell me the next time you decide to drag me wherever you want-"

The Fuhrer , King Bradley, was in the office..

"Why hello young lady, what might your name be?"

"Y/n.. Y/n L/n, sir"

"What a lovely name, I would like to propose you something miss"

I sat down next to Mr. Hughes and felt so much anxiety while waiting.

"Would you like to take the state test and become a state alchemist?"

".... WHAT?-"