|| 024|| Insert Creative Title 💀🐔🐙🔱🔎 O/F

A collection of small oneshots were Hololive en find their crush crying before dating. I sort've ran out of ideas so just went with them comforting a crying reader. Not dating but you could probably see it that way if you want.

Art by 餅雪 on twitter

Mori Calliope

Takanashi Kiara

Ninomae Ina'nis

Gawr Gura

Amelia Watson x !GN!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mori Calliope

Calli huffed and jiggled the key around a little harshly in the keyhole. Why couldn't it just work right the first time? It was also proving to be a little more difficult than usual since she could only use one hand since the other was holding a bag of groceries.

Unlike her co-workers, who either shared apartments or lived on their own, Calli ended up finding a chill non-Hololive related roommate that was surprisingly okay with her being a reaper.

Calli called out your name as she placed the groceries down on the kitchen table, chucking her set of keys into a bowl. You didn't answer straight away, which didn't concern Calli since you kept your door closed, but the reaper pulled out the box of pocky you had asked for since she owed you anyway. You were pretty tech savvy, so you often helped her out if she had any troubles with streaming, so in return, Calli would go out of her way to get you small things you wanted, such as pocky.

When you didn't answer after the third time, Calli simply shrugged and placed it on the counter, knowing you would see it when you came out of your room.

Honestly, Calli wished you would come out of your room more often since she enjoyed spending time with you, maybe a little too much. She did think you were pretty cute, and she would always feel flustered when you leaned in a little close when helping her fix computer problems. Calli shook her head, ridding herself of the thoughts. She didn't have a crush on you, she couldn't. Plus, how could a human feel safe enough to return her feelings? Humans feared death, after all.

Calli didn't have anything else to do tonight, which was one of the reasons she offered to do the shopping so she would have something to do. She wasn't particularly hungry, so she didn't see the need to make anything right now. She really just felt tired, but not tired enough to sleep.

Looking at the time, Calli realised it was around 7:30-ish, which is when you would come out of your room for a snack, every day like clockwork, so she paused, listening for the sound of your door opening or your quiet footsteps. When she didn't hear either of those sounds, Calli took the box of pocky and walked over to your door, gently knocking on it.

"(Y/N)? You ok in there? Can I come in?" She pressed her ear to the door, trying to hear what was going on. It was silence for a few moments before she heard a few muffled sniffles.

"Give me a minute" You voice was small and shaky. Calli quickly weighed her options. Should she wait for you to let her in? You sounded pretty down, and she just wanted to help you. Or should she go in and comfort you. Would that be weird?

"Actually.. could you come in now? I don't want to be alone" Calli waisted no time after hearing that. She quickly but quietly opened the door and squinted to see through the sudden dark void that was your room. One might expect it to be messy with food scraps everywhere, but you were neat when it came to your living space, so although your room was dark, it was extremely clean.